Chapter 02

Secret Reveals Toman watching the Tokyo Revengers

Chapter 02: "10 more characters"

Timeline: Chapter 154
Character: Ryouhei "Peh-yan" Hayashi

Peh stood shock as he was teleported away from the fight "Where's Shion?" He asked and Chifuyu groaned for the umpteenth time. "Long gone" Takemichi and Inupi simply said "Who's Shion?" Asked Pah but Peh shrugged it off and sat beside him.

_____________________

Timeline: Chapter ??? just woke up in hospital
Character: Nahoya "Smiley" Kawata

Almost everyone is shock to see Smiley in a bad state "What happened?!" Mikey ask worriedly "Tenjiku" Smiley smiles (ofc) "Who's that?" Pah asked second time around. But was unanswered again as Smiley seat behind Draken.

__________________________

Timeline: Chapter 162 During his fight with Haitani Brothers
Character: Souya "Angry" Kawata

Smiley stand up and get Angry and make him seat next to him (behind Takemichi). "You alright? Did the fight begin?" Smiley asked ever so softly "Yes. We're in middle of fight." Angry said "But we just begin?" Asked Peh, Smiley shot him a confused look.

________________________

Timeline: Episode 02 as Draken walked in
Character: Makoto Suzuki

"Takemichi?" Makoto ask "Silence. And seat." Takemichi said a vein popped up in his head as he point to seat behind Koko. Makoto did not question him knowing his bad trip and just seat there.

_____________________

Timeline: Episode 01 as Kiyomasa walked in
Character: Kazushi Yamagishi

Takemichi send Yamagishi a warning look which he understood very well and seat behind Smiley. (laziness: 60% lol)

______________________

Timeline: Episode 04 while talking with Takemichi
Character: Atsushi "Akkun" Sendou

Takemichi sighed and Draken and Mikey shot him a confused look. "Seat beside Yamagishi, Akkun" Chifuyu said "How do-" "Don't ask" the conversation between the two went as awkward and fast as hell so Akkun just do what Chifuyu said.

_________________

Timeline: Episode 11 after they defeat Kiyomasa and his gang
Character: Takuya Yamamoto

Takuya first is shock but shrugged it off as he see Akkun point in a chair with his name on it so he just seat.

___________________________

Timeline: Episode 05 As Hina left
Character: Emma Sano

Silence. and silence. and another silence. "Wait Wha-" She was cut off by Angry pointing behind him. Emma can read the situation, just sighed and seat there.

___________________

Timeline: Episode ??? during the final encounter of Moebius and the Tokyo Manji Gang.
Character:Yasuhiro "Mucho" Muto

Everyone look confused to Inupi,Koko, Takemichi and Chifuyu as the three groaned and mumble under their breath. Mucho seat behind Emma. Inupi punch the chair. Everyone shot him confused look "What is a traitor even doing here?" Smiley asked laughing. Everyone shot him confused look. (Laziness 70%)

_______________________

Timeline: Chapter 244 during his SPEECH
Character: Haruchiyo Sanzu

Takemichi,Inupi and Chifuyu jerked from their seat knowing his an enemy. "YOU!" Inupi shout but was soon held back by Koko who shook his head and gesture him to seat down. "Tsk. Bastard..." Sanzu said and sat on his chair not noticing Mucho at all. "Who-" Chifuyu was about to run to him and kill him but was forced to stop by Baji. Takemichi then run to Sanzu. or so he tries Mikey and Draken caught him though and made him seat back. (His pouting haha) (laziness: 80%)
In the screen then appears...The introduction began

______________________________

That's all upnext is introduction of first ten to arrive...

Reaction starts after two more chapters...