Season 3 episode 2

Season 3 Episode 2: aka Episode 39: "Mortal Enemy"

The screen lit up for another episode:

The opening has been skipped

#39: Mortal Enemy

The scene fades in to Toman meeting then to Takemichi who had his head down.

'Am I just dancing like a puppet on Kisaki's string again?' Takemichi then look up 'And...'

Right then A flashback of Kakucho walking away was shown

"Beware of a traitor." Kakucho said

The flashback ends and the scene goes back to Toman's meeting.

'Does that mean one of these guys has connections with Kisaki?' He thought as he look back at Toman members.

Chifuyu noticed this and looked at him. "What's wrong, Takemitchy?" He asked

"Uh...oh, nothing." He answered. The members then fixed their posture and Takemichi and Chifuyu looked up front.

"Tch. If I were him, I would gladly beat em all up until they all speak." Baji grunted.

"That would be unnecessary." Ryusei said, knowing very well that things would end up bad if Baji would be there.

"Besides...if it is Kisaki's men...it wouldn't be too long before they reveal themselves...all need is to be wary." Kazutora looks at the screen in front of him as he speaks.

'He's right.' Sanzu thought, looking at Mucho.

Koko side-eye Inupi too see him gone from where he sat beside him.

Mikey and Draken stand in front of all of them.

"This emergency meeting of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" Draken shouted and the screen span to show Takemichi and Chifuyu who were both serious.

The scene then moved to a flashback showing Kakucho who looked more serious.

"You and I are enemies." Kakucho had told him.

The flashback ended and Takemichi was shown again.

'Oh, right. kaku-chan may have said that to throw us into confusion. Until I can be sure, I'd better not...' Takemichi thought as all members who got attacked by Tenjiku were shown.

"Yesterday, members of our gang were attacked all over Tokyo. It was the work of Tenjiku, a gang from Yokohama." Draken told them.

That statement made everyone whisper.

"Tenjiku? You know it?"

"Never heard of it."

As if hearing them, Draken continues.

"Tenjiku is a recently-formed gang. We don't know what kind of gang they are yet."

"So we're gonna fight a gang we don't know now a thing about?" Mikey sighed even though he likes -or love- the idea of fighting, he actually disagrees with this one. 'This may cause us a trouble...'

"The first to be attacked was...First Division. Step Forward!" Draken shouts making Takemichi and Chifuyu flinch.

Takemichi and Chifuyu then step forward.

"The ones who attacked us called themselves Team Mochizuki." Chifuyu said

"Team Mochizuki?" Draken's confusion was clearly shown.