Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret

"So anyone ready for next episode?" the host, Faye-chan asked, she didn't give them a break though haha "YES" everyone shout wanted to see more.

"Mikey, we're here." the scene switched again

"Is this a recap?" Baji asked annoyed, he doesn't want many recaps. 'He's annoyed.' Kazutora sweatdropped.

"What the hell you guys are here for? Don't you dare to show your face here! Get lost!"

"Who do you think you're talking to---"

he was cut off by Draken grabbing his head and pushing it to make him bow

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

"It's all our fault."

the man started to cry "Just what did she even do to you guys?" and so is the mother.

The scene changed "We're going to fight Moebius soon. The problem in our world is something we must deal with ourselves. All of our members have families and people they care about. You don't have to force yourself to bow. Have a heart and care about others."

"I really need to wrote that one out, it's a great quote." And everyone agress to Baji. 'And maybe started to study how to act like him' Chifuyu laughed in his mind.

"Sorry, Ken-chin. I...am glad that you are here with me." The screen fades to black then open again as Draken and Mikey are standing outside. Takemichi following behind. suddenly a roar of motorcycle was heard.

"Is no one really gonna notice him?" Smiley laughed, Angry sighed as he shook his head 'I'm tired of this bullshit' Angry wanted to say but he keep it in his mind.

It was shown that it was Mitsuya in his motorcycle. Mitsuya stop infront of Draken and Mikey. Mikey hop at the back.

"Can you call Pah-chin tomorrow?"

"Okay. I'll go get Peh, too. In the warehouse near Second Mid, right?"

"I'm counting on you." Mitsuya drove off, Mikey waved to Draken "See you." Takemichi look in amusement, then hid behind as Draken look behind.

Draken chose to ignore it and walk away which Takemichi quickly get out of his hidings.

"Let's admit it! Partner is great at stalking!" Chifuyu pop off his chest, but then recieves a smack on the head from Kazutora, while Baji glared at Takemichi 'Why me?'

'There is no way Mikey and Draken will fight each other. Draken died on August 3rd. I must look up about Moebius before then!' Takemichi looks more confident.

>>skip opening<<
#6: Regret was shown in screen

"How many episodes do we have again?" asked Mikey. The host cleared her throat and answer him "24 for first season. The next season will be done after the season 1. But ofcourse a break will be needed after that. Only a day of break." Everyone sighed. Just tired of this.

a voice starting to narrate

I was born in the red-light district in Shibuya.

a pair of feet was shown walking

I don't know who's my dad. My mom's is a prostitute.

a head with blonde hair was shown

She left me when I was two. I lived in "Fashion Health."

"Draken? it's you right?" Mitsuya pointed at screen, Draken smiled at him and nod, Mitsuya turned back on screen with a look of longing. 'Whats wrong, Mitsuya?'