The blue ogre

The opening has been skipped
#46: The blue ogre

The scene started with the younger Angry as he sobs. His shirt was full of blood, and so did his brother's. There laying on the ground were a bunch of students.

'Oh this.' Smiley frowned.

The majority looked on in confusion.

'Is this about the blue ogre Smiley had told me before?' Mitsuya looked ahead only to heave a sigh; he didn't know he was holding.

Smiley only chuckled turning on his little brother. "Don't cry, Souya." He grinned at his little brother who kept crying. He walked towards him. "I'll find a way to handle things on my own from now on." He added, Angry only looked at him "So promise me you'll never cry again. Okay?" Smiley smiled as the scene went back to the present.

Smiley is frowning.

"Hey, Smiley." Mitsuya called "What's wrong? You're spacing out."

'Ah, yeah. It must be that.' Mitsuya confirmed as he once again sighed.

"Oh, I was just remembering something."

"Remembering what?"

"He's been following after me ever since then." Smiley grinned and Mitsuya only smiled "I sure hope Angry's okay on his own. What if he cries again?"

'Which I did.' Angry tightened his grip on his pants, not paying attention to Smiley's worried expression shot at him, although he was still smiling.

"You're way too protective." Mitsuya laughed and sped up a bit "Don't you worry. They are tough."

"Yeah." Smiley stopped "That's true, but..." Mitsuya looked at him in shock and confusion  "Huh?"

The scene changes back to the battle.

'Something happened during that time...' Mitsuya thought, remembering how Angry apologized to his big brother for breaking a promise.

Hakkai and Angry charge at the Haitani brothers while shouting. However, Ran manages to hit Hakkai with a pipe and Rindou manages to tackle Angry on the ground.

Angry looked at Rindou who was hugging his waist with eyes widened.

'Smiley could have easily broken this tackle.'

"Stop comparing yourself to me, baka. You're not me, and of course, I should be strknger than you since I'm the older who needs to protect you- the younger. Although, we are twins." Smiley laughed and whispered at Angry who only nods.

"Your leg goes next. Time to snap it!" Rindou said before twisting Angry's joints. Angry shouts in pain. "Angry!" Hakkai shouted as Angry's bone could be heard cackling.

"Love that sound." Rindou chuckles "How thrilling." Ran grinned.

Angry continued to goran as he kneeled on the ground, on hand on his leg and one arm laying on the ground.

"That asshole!" Smiley shouted "I will break his bones when I met him!" He put his fist into his palm and grinned wider as a tick mark appeared on his face.

'Wow. He's really pumped up.' Ryusei whistled in his own thought.

'Glad Chifuyu didn't fight him. Well, he did fight that gorilla tank.' Baji shook his head.

"I busted his right arm and left leg, so this loser's out of it." Rindou smiled "Now, you're all on your own, Hakkai." Ran said as he stared at Hakkai who gritted his teeth.