Rise Against

Season 03 episode 06 (aka episode 43): Rise against.

The scene opened up with Kisaki.

He sits on the rooftop and is looking up ahead, serious. Izana is standing not so far from him.

"Kisaki, your double's been turned in. Now you won't get arrested." Izana said, but Kisaki remained silent.

"I do hope we get  talk with that double of his, maybe if we did the ending might have sent him to jail instead." Takemichi whispered to Chifuyu "Is that what you really want, though?" Chifuyu asked him as Takemichi shook his head.

'He's hopeless.' Chifuyu sighed.

He then finally spoke.

"I know Mikey better than anyone. I've got pride in that. It's not the brains you need to be a leader. It looks. Looks like Mikey's are the superb medium for becoming a leader. He shouldn't be with those people who are in Toman now. They'll destroy his great potential." Kisaki said.

"Oh? You know him better than anyone?!" Smiley laughed

"Asshole! We knew him better! We're his childhood friend idiot!" Baji throw a popcorn at the screen.

Draken sighed as Mikey laughed and Mitsuya rolled his eyes. Peh however shivers at thw murderous aura Pah was sending at the screen.

He then looked down as his eyes widened a bit.

"That's why I needed to get involved."

Izana chuckles "That's pretty arrogant."

Kisaki stood up. "To achieve that, I plotted to have that eyesore Draken killed." His background faded to black and Kiyomasa's image was shown. "I used Kiyomasa, who had a grudge against Draken. But just when he was about to be killed, someone interfered."

He then frowned as he speaks the name he (did he did 😂) hated the most. "That Hanagaki Takemichi."

"He doesn't look like such a big deal."

"I do hope he regretted saying that." Senju whispers to Inupi who simply smirks. He knew that Senju wanted spoilers so bad but won't ask for it cause she knew she'll get know answer. So as to answer her question he sent a smirk and thumbs up making Senju smiled.

Two people watched them warily.

One with jealousy and one with overprotectiveness.

"Because of him, my plan failed. My next plan was to create the hang Valhalla and make Mikey their leader. The one who interfered then was Baji Keisuke." Once again Kisaki's background turned to black as the image of Baji shows up. (I miss him 😭)

"Damn I miss seeing myself on screen." Baji groaned.

'I miss you too, you know?' the host cried in her mind.

"That's why I used Hanemiya Kazutora and persuaded him to kill Baji." The image changed to Kazutora before it went back to normal again.

'And I'm such a fool to believe you.' Kazutora gritted his teeth.

Ryusei noticed this and hold his hand, offering some comfort. Kazutora looks at him and smiles.

"Bloody Halloween, huh?"

"Anyone who interferes must be eliminated. No matter what I did, nothing could satisfy me. But seeing Mikey lose what he loved most was thrilling." He looked at his hand as he gave this creepy scary look. Don't get me wrong he always has that look no matter what. It's just...it gets creepier and scarier. It held more anger.