Season 2 episode 2

Secret Reveals Chapter 31:

Season 2 episode 2: aka Episode 26: Gotta Go

The screen lit up to another recaps.

The recaps end and the new episode begins.

"Hilarious." A brown haired girl with brown eyes smiles as she look at her phone.

'He's huge! Wait! What? Do I know this guy?'

The guy speaks the same thought. "Wait. I thought I'd seen you before. You're Hanagaki Takemichi."

"What?"

"Oh, come on. Has making captain go to your head? I'm vice-captain of the Second Division." He said as key card shows up.

{Shiba Hakkai; Vice-Captain; Second Division}

"Oh shit this is the time." Mitsuya said, Hakkai look at him confused (I don't remember which timeline others of audience came from let's pretend Hakkai cane from where Bloody Hallooween's just starting).

"Shiba Hakkai." he introduced himself.

"What? You mean the Second Division of Toman?" Takemichi was taken aback

The girl then walk besides Hakkai, "Let's go, already!" she complained "Buzz off! The bowling lane is calling me!" Hakkai said

"It's still calling you?"

"Unless I bowl ten games, it doesn't feel like I've really bowled."

"Can't you use that energy for something else?"

"Since we're here, I've got to make the most of it!"

That's when it finally strikes Takemichi.

'This guy is...'

A flashback of future Hakkai was shown.

"You guys bitch and moan too much, you goddamn old-timers."

Future Hakkai had said as the flashback ends.

'He's from BLACK DRAGON!'

Hakkai then turned to him "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing..."

"My Captain's told me a lot about you." Hakkai told him surprising him.

'Why the heck is a BLACK DRAGON member a vice-captain in Toman? What's going on?'

The opening finally had been shown.

A street was shown before the title popped out (Tokyo Revengers) is what title said.

{Since there is no lyrics hehe I will proceed to details pretend they can hear the music though}

A bike passed by so quick.

Then Chifuyu was shown driving the bike as Takemichi ride behind him, both are wearing serious expression.

'What happened? Will Fuyu be with Takemitchy that much? Hope he won't get Fuyu in trouble' Baji gritted his teeth unconsciously.

The scene moved to the church.

Inside the church a huge man with tattoo on his neck was shown praying.

Hakkai flinched and look at Mitsuya and Yuzuha who both nods (Yuzuha came from the timeline where she was praised by Mitsuya).