Brave Heart

The scene opened with Kisaki pointing the gun at Takemichi.

"A gun?" Koko gasped.

"Kisaki!" Chifuyu shouted.

"Hanagaki." Inupi said worriedly.

"Takemitchy." even Hakkai's voice wavered a bit as he and Angry stared, while Peh stood up. Mucho only gasped.

Kakucho's eyes widened "Hey! What the hell are you doing? This is just a kids' fight!" Kakucho shouted but he was met with silence.

"That's where you're wrong, Kakucho." Izana said, much to his amusement that Kakucho ignored him...maybe he didn't just heard him? Let's hope so.

Takemichi only stared at Kisaki with his eyes filled with determination, making Kisaki gasped.

'The situation is pretty dire, but for some reason, I'm not afraid.'

The scene shows a flashback:

"Please cooperate with me." he remembered the future Naoto told him, the first time they met.

"I am proud of you." he remembered the future Naoto told him as he took his last breath.

'Naoto...'

The scene went back to the Present:

'Thank you for showing me the way. '

Then another flashback:

"I leave Mikey and Toman in your hands." Baji  had told him as he took his last breath.

'Baji-kun.'

"Take care of Toman for me, partner." Chifuyu, his partner, had told him before Kisaki shot him dead.

'Chifuyu.'

The scene went back again to present:

'All your hopes are giving me courage. That's why...' he then smirked as his eyes lit up with determination and as he looked at his rival standing and holding the gun in front of him. 'I've got nothing to fear.'

"I'm still gonna kick his ass when we get out of here." Baji grunted.

Draken sighed and Mikey smirked "I knew you would." Mikey simply said.

"Kisaki, what are you so afraid of?" Takemichi asked Kisaki who widened his eyes and gasped.

Heart beats could be heard as they beat so loud, much louder than drums. To whom heartbeat are those? Probably Kisaki.

Then Kisaki clicked the trigger and a loud gunshot was heard all over the place.

Everyone's eyes widened. The atmosphere changes.

Chifuyu sense the now darker atmosphere and shivers. 'Probably coming from Mikey-kun and Draken-kun.' He shivers as he looked at the said boys which he found out he was right.

"Hey, do you really think Kisaki would kill him?" Yuzuha asked

"He won't./He will." Izana and Mikey said at same time.

"Look. We know, Kisaki's hatred towards Takemichi due to him always stopping whatever he planned. So it's not surprising if one day he'll kill him. Not to meantion he had killed Baji, Emma, and the Chifuyu kid." Izana rolled his eyes as everyone looked at him.

"I'm not a kid!" Chifuyu had to be held back by Kazutora.

"No. Kisaki's scared. We can see it in his eyes, he's scared, frightened, even. He's scared at Takemitchy. He's also scared at the determination within Takemitchy, which he lacks, so it's impossible he could've killed him as of moment." Mikey glared