Episode 12: Revenge

Secret Reveals Chapter 18

Episode 12: Revenge

"EH?!" Everyone shouts to see a white and black haired boy seating just beside Baji.

His eyes darted to everyone who are confused and shock at the moment.

He stands up as name shows up.

"Meet, Ryusei Satoru" The host announced and Ryusei shrugged. He maybe thought he forgotten to introduce himself earlier.

Baji throw himself at Ryusei before slapping him.

"Hey! what was that for?!" Ryusei and Baji bickers

'Its their turn to bicker now?' Chifuyu thought as Kazutora looks amused.

The screen lit up as the recaps begun and ended very quickly.

Then the scene chnages to show the road before showing Naoto and Takemichi inside the car.

A flashback of first report about Hinata and Naoto's deaths shows up. As the flashback ends it fades back to reality.

'That time I could only watch what happened on TV. But now I can meet Hina. Hina is alive.' Takemichi's thoughts were cut off when Naoto spoke.

"When I checked, the incident that killed my sister never even happened."

"Eh? The Toman dispute?"

"Yes. But I never imagined you'd pull it off, Takemichi-kun."

"Hah? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, you're kind of a screw-up."

Takemichi smiled as he grew thick-mark in his face.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

However, Naoto just laugh and said: "But that doesn't matter, right? We can meet my sister now."

Takemichi stares ahead smiling wide. 'He's right. I can meet Hina.'

"Naoto. My heart is beating so hard right now. To think I can meet Hina in the present is like a dream for me."

Naoto smirks at this, before parking his car.

"We've arrived." They then get off of the car, Takemichi just stares at the apartment and gulped.

The screen fades

*Opening skipped*

#12: Revenge

The scene changes.

Everyone watched full of confusion. If Hina is alive then that would mean this is theending right? Did the Host lied to them to surprise them? No. But what about the guys from other timelines?

Mitsuya felt his heart aches 'Something...' He started the thought

'Will definitely happen.' Ryusei having the same thought as him finished in his mind.

"Do you think Hina has changed?"

"Of course she has. It's been 12 years since the last you meet her. She's a full-fledged adult now."

'Full-fledged adult?'

The scene change as they now stood in front of a door.

"It seems like my sister is now working as a teacher in an elementary school."