Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry

Secret Reveals Chapter 36:

Season 2 episode 7; Aka Episode 31: "Sibling Rivalry"

The screen lit up starting with the opening...that has been skipped.

#31: Sibling rivalry

"Why do I feel like shit's about to go down?" Smiley said, his smile went smaller as his nervousness took over.

'Nii-chan...you haven't seen Tenjiku fight...yet...not the fight at least...since you were hospitalized at your timeline.' Angry sighed and wonder, will Smiley get mad at him for vreaking his promise? Will others be scared of him? What will be their reaction? The screen playing again gets him out of his thought and he decides to watch.

For now.

The scene was then focused on the church.

"Yuzuha..." Taiju begin "I will kill you." He said again as tears fell down his cheeks. Yuzuha then stand up and run to Taiju shouting, Taiju put his fist up.

"Don't, Taiju!" Takemichi tries to stop him but he still punches Yuzuha. Hakkai stares in shock as Yuzuha coughed up blood and Taiju approaches her. 'Yuzuha...' Hakkai thought

"This bastard!" Mikey shouts his overprotectiveness taking over.

'In a family there's always only three person...The one who hurts the others, the one who always get hurt, and the one who is traumatized and can't do anything. It's always the same nothing had-' Kazutora's thought was cut off when Baji suddenly seat with him and hold his hand not looking at him.

"Damn it!" Takemichi cursed before throwing himself between Taiju and Yuzuha "Get hold of yourself, Taiju!" he spread his arns wide as if to protect Yuzuha.

"Out of the way, you dumb brat." Taiju said. Meanwhile, Hakkai shouts for him "Takemitchy!" but that was ignored. "You claim you care for your family, but you're the only one who's destroying it." Takemichi said

"Don't! He'll kill you." Hakkai said and Takemichi finally turned to him "What's your problem, Hakkai? What're you afraid of? Your big sister's going to get killed. Aren't you going to protect her?" Takemichi turned to Taiju just in time for him to get punched in the face.

"They're the ones...who tried to kill me first." He said as he throws a chair on Takemichi's way "Holy shit!" Takemichi shouts as he duck and was able to dodge the chair. 'I thought I was going to die. Damn it!' Takemichi thought

"Yeah. "Holy shit" " Akkun grimaced.

He then tries to stand up "How does a family fight escalate into murder? This is insane." He said as Yuzuha stands up "Hanagaki. This is the path we siblings...chose." Yuzuha said as a flashback shows up.

"I protected Yuzuha this whole time." Hakkai had told them.

The flashback ends.

'I get it now. The key is Yuzuha. In the original timeline, it was Yuzuha who killed Taiju. Even so, the story now is that Hakkai killed him. Yuzuha killed Taiju after Kisaki incited her to. Hakkai covered for her. Since Kisaki knew the truth, he was able to control Hakkai. Theb, he took over BLACK DRAGON and corrupted Toman. It's all because he was protecting Yuzuha.' He gritted his teeth at these thought, but then approaches Hakkai.

"I know what I have to do now, Hakkai." He told Hakkai who let out an "Eh?"

He took a deep breath and announced "Kick Taiju's ass!" with full determination. 'If Yuzuha is protected, Hakkai won't be corrupted.'