Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return

Secret Reveals Chapter 10.04
Episode 04: "Return"

"Then, Shall we begin?"

Everyone shouted a yes and settles down not taking their eyes off the screen.

The screen light up and opens in a scene.

Three kids are shown seating inside as the train moves.

"Can you believe this picture?" One of them ask as he shows his phone to his friends. Both of his friends laughed.

"Yo, holy shit! Are you for real?!"
"Shit, that's insane! That's hilarious!"
"Right?"

Takemichi and Hinata loo at the kids annoyed "God, they're loud." complained Takemichi. Other passengers were shown annoyed as well as the kids continue to laugh unaware of stares others are giving them.

"God! This kids are annoying!" Emma complains "That's why I hate kids." muttered Baji "I will be surprise if you say you love kids actually" Kazutora fake surprise "HEY!" Chifuyu and Kazutora laugh at him.

"Hey!" Takemichi look over at his side to see Hinata not there anymore.

"H-Hina?!"
"You're taking up way too many space! It's fine when there aren't many people on, but that old lady is having to stand." She stop and smile adding "Why not make some room for her?" she smiled

"Sure."
"Hey scooch over."
"Thanks!"
"S-Sure."
"You're cute..."
"Yeah."

Hinata walk over to the old lady and pointed to the seat. "Ma'am there's a seat open." "Wow, thank you so much, young lady." Takemichi look at her in awe 'Hina's amazing.' was Takemichi's thought.

"Of course she is" Emma agreed "She really is." Mikey smiled. Senju look at Hinata and the Hinata at the screen and giggled "Cute." she whispered. Unbeknownst to her Sanzu heard. But what can he do? nothing. He hate her right? right? (or maybe not. 🙂)

>>Skip Opening<<
Letters show up
#4 Return

"Ummm hey, Ms. Host?" Angry asked and everyone look at him. "How many episodes are there? If you don't mind me asking." The host chuckle (Why? he's cute 😔✋) and answered "There are 24 episodes in season 1. But soon there will be season 2." Everyone stayed quiet. They knew this willllll be a longgggg journey for them. The video resumes.

Hinata and Takemichi are now seating "Thanks for coming shopping with me." Hinata smiled "Sure, no problem." Takemichi look back at her as he smiles and reply "Wow, I haven't thought about finals in forever!"

Everyone facepalmed "Could you be MORE obvious?" Baji rolled his eyes earning a smack in the head from Chifuyu "Come on Partner tried his best!" "Yeah yeah, but can you stop with Partner thing." "No." "It's a demand." "I don't care." The two stop as Kazutora laugh making them both smile. (do you get déjà vu huh?)

Hinata was confuse "Forever? We just took them." she said making Takemichi flinched "Oh, yeah, we did!" he quickly defended 'Shit. I was thinking out loud.'

"Yeah. But it seems like you said it on purpose." Sanzu shrugged "HE DIDN'T!" Chifuyu shouted "Whatever. Shrimp." "You-" the video resumes managing to cut off the upcoming fight.

"Make sure you study. You have a dream, don't you?" This caught Takemichi off guard "A dream?" 'Did I actually have dreams and aspirations?'

Everyone look at Takemichi, "M-Maybe I do?" He sweat dropped "I mean why not sure?" Mitsuya ask him "I dunno. It seems like I accomplished nothing though, when it comes to work or jobs. Or dreams." Everyone stayed silent and went back to watching the show.