Turn the tide

Season 3 episode 07 aka episode 44:

"Turn the tide"

The scene opened up in a pier.

February 22, 9:55PM
YOKOHAMA'S SEVENTH PIER

The screen then closed up to Izana's bloody face.

"Right here, tonight, we will change history." He said "Gathered here as guests for this event are Tokyo's top hoodlums." He opened his arms wide.

About 6 or 7 people were shown kneeling before him, all beaten up and looking at the ground as they groaned.

"Huh? How about the fight?" Pah asked

"It's the present. The fight's getting near." Izana smiled

"Shinjuku's Speed Demons. Kichijoji's SS. Ikebukuro's ICBM. Ueno's Night Dust." He then went near the guy who was laying on the ground, having a hard time standing up.

"And all the other hoodlums who are confident in their skills." His hand was bloody from punching and beating up all those guys "How disappointing. You're considered the  best now?"

Yamagishi secretly glanced at Izana and scanned him up and down.

'Kurokawa Izana. He'll be a danger to all delinquents and gangs...I wonder if he is from Kantou Manji Gang as well?'

The Hoodlum who came from Speed Demons looked up to Izana 'This guy Kurokawa Izana, he's a monster.'

Izana then stepped on the guy who was laying on the ground, then he started walking towards the others.

'Crap! I wish I could run.'

He only stopped when Kakucho called him. "Izana." called Kakucho.

The screen span to Kakucho and a name card appears.

KAKUCHO
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR

Mikey narrowed his eyes.

'If they'll be alive in the end...' He looked at Baji and Emma 'Could we have a better and greater momentum?'

"It's past ten o'clock. Toman's not coming." He said, making Izana turn around and smile.
"I see." Izana said.

Mikey looked at Takemichi who looked down a bit upset. 'It's not your fault that Emma died...but I'm sure...you won't be stop, right?'

Draken looked at Mitsuya who shrugged at him.

Baji looked at Chifuyu who gave him a small smile.

The screen went to Shion.

MADARAME SHION
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR

"We've absorbed their Sixth Division. I took care of the Second Division's Mitsuya and the Fourth Division's Smiley." Shion said.

"If ever I managed to not get into prison nor get out of prison earlier... I'll make sure to shut this guy up." Pah gritted his teeth

Izana smiled at him and Kakucho narrowed his eyes. Peh sighed.

'Have he forgotten that I just said I defeated Shion with ease?'

The screen moved to Ran.

"We have to go back and make sure they can never recover..." Shion continued

HAITANI RAN
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR