Season 2 episode 9

Secret Reveals Chapter 38:

Season 2 episode 9 aka episode 33: "Dawning of a new era"

The screen lit up once again skipping the recaps from previous episode.

Taiju let out an annoyed grunt as Inupi and Koko stares at Mikey and Mikey and Taiju stares at each other.

Mikey frowns "BLACK DRAGON..." he had said "Mikey." Mitsuya called him and he gasp a bit and Mitsuya bows "I'm sorry. I'm to blame for this." Mitsuya said making Hakkai gasped and turn to him.

"Taka-chan."

"It's me to blame..." Hakkai whispered

However, the Chifuyu and Takemichi thinks the same (that they're the one to blame.).

"The truce I made...I irresponsibly broke myself. As you can see, we're fighting BLACK DRAGON." Mitsuya said as Chifuyu let out a soft grunt.

However, Mikey smiled and said "My brother noticed the sound of your Impulse." That made Mitsuya stand up and let out a confused gasp "Then Baji said, "Only Mitsuya's bike purrs so sweetly."" Mikey continues.

The majority's eyes widened. The other past that timeline smirked. Draken sighed as Baji facepalmed. Mikey just smiles at the screen.

'Don't scare others like that, idiot.' Draken sighed once again.

A scene of Shinichiro and Baji driving their bike was shown before fading back to reality.

Mikey frown once again. "Those two led me here." He stated making Takemichi gasped in horror and surprise "Mikey... What're you talking about?" asked Mitsuya who had his eyes widened.

Mikey narrowed his eyes and the opening has been skipped.

#33: Dawning of a new era

Taiju grinned "So, you're the invincible Mikey, huh?" he laughed

"Why are you interfering?" Mikey look at him with blank face. "Huh?" Taiju asked "I just want to ride with my guys again." Mikey breathes deeply as Taiju growls softly.

Mikey tilted his head up high, his face was covered in shadow and his eyes turned emotionless as he frowns "If Mitsuya dies, it'll just make my brother and Baji sad." Mikey said, "Mikey, are you..." Mitsuya asked

A flashback of Kisaki telling them that Mikey is weak shows up before fading back to reality as Takemichi breathes shakily.

Then another flashback begin.

"I don't think Mikey's going to last much longer." Kisaki had said

"Mikey changed completely." Future Kazutora had said

Once again the flashback ends as Takemichi gasps in realization. Then another flashback begins.

"Toman changed because Mikey changed. He doesn't trust his old friends anymore. He's not a hoodlum anymore. Mikey has gone truly evil." Future Kazutora had said and the screen fade back to reality.

'Don't, Mikey-kun! You can't fight in that condition!' Takemichi shouted in his mind.

Heavy thud was heard as Taiju hit Mikey in the face. Mikey fell down on the ground motionless and Taiju growls.

Majority flinched at that.

"Should I gave you some spoilers?" laughed Koko. He can't help it, their reactions are so funny. However, everyone sweatdropped as Inupi bonked him in the head instead.