I know in my head

Season 03 episode 8; aka episode 45: I know in my head

The recap has been skipped.

"Stop it." Koko said before kneeling Inupi in the guts. Inupi grunt in pain as Koko pants. "I...I..." Koko's eyes widened "have lived for money." He said

The opening has been skipped
#45: I know in my head

"Isn't that supposed to be the vice-versa?" Hina dumb founded. "You're indeed interesting, Kokonoi." Kakucho smirked. Koko frowned.

The scene opened up in Asayama Library.

A young man was seen reading books. The scene switched to someone walking in high heels.

"What book is that" the blonde hair young man asked the other one. "Money..." The other one had answered.

The two young men mentioned were none other than Koko and Inupi.

"It's about how to make money. I don't have nearly enough yet."

"Seriously, when will you have enough?" Inupi sighed and whispered to himself.

"You should go home once in a while. You're not like me, you know." Inupi then walked away, he stopped for a while and shot Koko a look, before sighing.

"What do you mean not like you?" Emma asked but Inupi only shook his head.

The scene time skipped to noon.

Koko was still getting books and reading them. When he was about to go to his seat. He sees Inupi sleeping on the window with high heels on.

"Inupi."

"Why are you wearing high heels?" Senju went to sit with Inupi. "Hmmmm maybe because it's part of delinquent fashion?" Inupi asked.

'Or maybe because of him.' Inupi goggled in his thoughts.

Inupi snored softly as wind continued on gusting and blowing his hair. Koko went to Inupi.

He looked at him for a while. Until...the wind blows the curtains and Koko disappears on screen.

He was seen again, but this time kissing Inupi on his lips. He parted and kneeled down on the ground. Koko started sobbing as tears escaped his eyes.

They looked at Koko with wide eyes as Koko blushed. Inupi who didn't know about this, simply blushed.

The girls giggled as Yamagishi and Makot sulk in one corner saying how lucky Inupi is which gets them a bonk from Takuya and Akkun.

"Akane-san."

The scene faded to a flashback.

"Hajime-kun!" A female's voice could be heard "Hajime-kun."

Kid Koko and Kid Inupi turned behind them to see a teenage girl with blond short hair. "Hmm?"

"They were so cute!!!" Hinata giggled "Who's Akane though?" Yuzuha asked "My big sister." Inupi smiled at the screen.

"You're always with Seishu. Are you going home now?" She asked "Yeah." Koko answered. They walked as Inupi deliberately ignored them.

The voice of the present Koko was heard.

"Inui Akane. She's Inupi's older sister by five years."

"Five years?! That's a huge difference!" Mikey shouted. Draken bonked him "Baka! Shinichiro-kun is 10 years older than you!" He shouted as Mitsuya and Takemichi laughed. This interaction made Izana frowned and Kakucho smiled a bit.