Chapter 30 - The Truth

After a few months...

It's the first day of my final year in high school. I am still studying at Forks National High School. I'm a senior now, obviously. The past few months passed on like a blur. Although they swiftly passed on a lot of memorable events had happened. One memorable event, of course, was Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper's graduation. They're finally out of high school which also means that they are college students now which also means they have to move away so we made most of our summer together.

During the summer break, my family and the Hale family spend the summer together. We went on a lot of road trips together. We even went to North Carolina to see Rosalie and Jasper's hometown. We also went to Hawaii, Miami and a few overseas like the Caribbean Sea, Brazil, and Italy. We bond together like there was no tomorrow. It was one hell of a summer that ended sooner than we thought. Before we knew it, it was time to go back to Forks and time for enrollments.

As mentioned earlier, Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper are now college students. Emmett made it into the University of Alaska so he was going to stay with Esme's parents. My grandparents were cool with it. They already treated Emmett as their grandson. He left a week ago and his classes will begin tomorrow.

Rosalie and Jasper, on the other hand, made it into Yale University. They were staying in dorms. Their classes had begun a week earlier. It saddens Alice and Emmett that their other halves are far off but their communication continued so as their relationships.

Alice and I are the ones left in Forks. Yeah, it gets dull with just the two of us but we only have a year to endure it so we'll last. It's the first day of my senior year. I wasn't really excited but my whole body is tensed. I feel like I was really excited or nervous about something.

When you say something, you mean her...

Yes... even if I try to deny it, I know deep down that I'm excited to see her again. I missed her during the summer break. She left for Arizona as soon as the school year ended. I know she still doesn't want to talk to me but I was really hoping for a new school year... a fresh start. I hope Bella will speak to me this time. I'll try to talk to her. I really missed her. During the summer break, although I was having fun, there were still some moments when I thought about her. When I see a brunette and pale-skinned girl once in a while, I really hope it was her. Every time I hear her name, I turn around hoping it was her. I still love her and I really miss her.

I was on my way to my first class of the day which was Statistics. I was looking at my schedule when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I immediately said without even looking at the person.

"It's ok," he said. I looked up to see Seth Clearwater.

"Hey, Seth! Long time no see."

"Hey Edward, yeah it's been long." Seth and I shake hands.

"Have you seen Bella?" I asked. I hadn't seen her in the homeroom ceremony. Seth looked at me confused.

"You didn't know? Bella moved to Florida. She's staying there for good."

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

You didn't know? Bella moved to Florida. She's staying there for good. Those words were the only thing ringing in my head throughout the day. Bella left Forks. Does she really hate to see me again that much? It hurts like... something worse than hell. It's bad enough that I can't be with her but now, I can't even see her. All I have left was my pictures and memories of her.

I already told Alice. She said she had heard it during one of her classes. She felt sorry for me but I asked her not to feel that way. It was already the end of the day. I was walking to my car when I noticed someone besides my car. It was Angela. She seems like she was waiting for me. I walked faster to her.