Chapter 7- So Damn Beautiful

I stare at her. She is a brunette with pale skin. Her eyebrows are thin. Her eyes are big and chocolate brown. You can really see them from here. Her cheeks were pinkish. Her smile was perfect. Her body has curves in the right places. Overall, she was so damn beautiful. It was her, the girl in the bookstore in Seattle, the girl in my dreams.

Everybody was staring at her. She was slightly hiding at Jacob's back out of embarrassment. When she did that, I felt something pricking my heart. It's like I didn't like what I am seeing.

"Who is she?" Alice asked.

"That's the ballerina. Isabella Swan but everybody just calls her Bella." Jasper answered.

"Oh," Alice said.

Bella... that was a beautiful name. It suits her perfectly. Bella looked around she looked at my direction then looked away. I felt another prick in my heart. Bella walked with Jacob to get lunch. They were talking and she was laughing. She looked so cute when she laughed just like in my dreams.

Yah she is, but in her dream, it was you who was making her laugh, not Jacob.

I felt another prick in my heart. Why am I feeling like this? She sat down with the kids from La Push. She never wore off that beautiful smile. Ugh, I need to take my eyes off her before someone notices. I reluctantly looked away just in time for Emmett to tell something about Bella.

"Well, I really don't know much about Bella, just the basics." Emmett began.

"Well, tell us then," Alice said.

"Well, her full name is Isabella Marie Swan but she preferred to be called Bella. She moved to Forks about a year ago. She is the daughter of the police chief in Forks. I don't know anything about her mother. Some say Bella's parents are divorced. She's a little shy but hangs out with the La Push kids, some social climbers, and some nice nerds. She is one of the smartest students here. She's pretty clumsy and... she's a junior." Emmett said.

"Then why some girls are so mad at her, especially Rose," Alice asked.

This time, it was Jasper who answered, "Well, one thing for sure is Bella hangs out with the La Push guys who are in most girls' "Hottest Guys" list so they're simply envious. In regards to my sister, Tanya, and Irina, at the locker area of the football and basketball players in the gym, there is a bulletin board there where the guys rank the "Top 15 Most Beautiful and Hottest Girls in School" just for fun. Bella shares Top 1 with Rose and since then, more boys focused on that tiebreakers, therefore, decreasing some girls in their ranks. Tanya and Irina are some of those girls. So in other words, my egocentric sister just hates her because the boys can't choose who is more beautiful between them."

Alice and I laughed when Rose smacked Jasper at the back. Emmett was trying not to laugh so Rose won't get any more pissed. I turned to look at Bella and our eyes locked. She was looking at me but she soon looked away. I felt a prick again. Did she recognize me? Or maybe not... but anyway, she's here. I finally found her. So what do I do now?

You talk to her, Stupid.

Yeah, that is what I should do. But how? I can't just go there and say "Hi Bella, I'm Edward Cullen. You're the girl I've been dreaming off in the past two weeks. Can you turn my dreams into reality? Because it felt like paradise dreaming of you." I wouldn't doubt if she slaps me if I said that. If only I have the opportunity to speak to her somehow.

I was still contemplating on a plan when the bell rang. I swiftly dumped my tray and went out of the cafeteria without another word. I went to my locker to get my things for my afternoon class. I walked to my Biology class and no one was there. I took my seat and continued reading my Wuthering Heights book but whatever I do my mind always slips to her. Isabella Swan, Bella Swan, my Bella... wow, that felt so right to say.

But she isn't yours... I know that very well but it's not impossible to happen. Even though, I really don't know what to do. I don't know much about her. I don't even know if she has a boyfriend. If there's only a way to be close to her, I would risk it.

Wait... Edward Cullen, are you hearing yourself? Would you risk it?

Wow, I never knew how much she changed my life. Since when did I start to do something risky? And... Since when did I start talking to myself?

Soon the room was filled with students and Mr. Barron came. He instructed the students to take their seats. Then I receive the shock of my life...

Bella Swan suddenly entered the room gave a slip to the teacher.

"Oh, Isabella Swan..." Mr. Barron said.

"Just Bella..." She said shyly. She looks adorable.

"Ok Bella, take a seat over there beside Mr. Cullen, your lab partner." Mr. Barron said while pointing to the seat beside me. Oh God! I was glad that she was going to be my classmate but my seatmate and lab partner, I was on top of the world. Is this the opportunity? Is luck on my side? This is just great. But do I have the guts to talk to her today? I'm too overwhelmed at the moment. Maybe, next time I'll talk to her. I might do something stupid and she might think I'm a freak.

Bella took a seat beside me then the class started. I couldn't focus on the lesson. I can't help taking a quick glance at Bella. She was so damn beautiful. She almost caught me looking at her. Thankfully I was able to look away and pretend that I was really focused on the discussion. Stop it, Edward, she'll notice that you staring at her. But she really looks hot. She was wearing a black t-shirt and skinny jeans. Her black t-shirt has a print saying "Just Being Me" in hot pink. Her hair was in a high ponytail and her bangs are flowing freely at the side. She's just perfect.

Soon the bell rang to my dismay. Bella quickly fixed her things and left our table and went out. I let out a sigh. I wished we have more classes together. When I was fixing my things, I remembered that my Music class will be held in the school auditorium since we're going to do the introductions. I went to my car to get my guitar then I went to the auditorium which happens to be on the west side of the parking lot. When I entered the auditorium, it was huge. Mr. Flinch and all of my classmates were there already. When I came closer, I saw Bella sitting at the back with a girl. I think her name was Angela. I became nervous for the first time. She's here. She'll hear me sing. What if she doesn't like it? What if I forgot a word or mixed up the lines? That would be really embarrassing. I don't want to give her a bad impression of me.

Soon Mr. Flinch asked the students to calm down and sit. I took a seat two rows away from Bella. I studied the lyrics and tried to check the tune of my guitar. The introduction started, most of my classmates are good. Some are trying hard to sing and a few just don't have the talent for singing.

After another horrible singer, Mr. Flinch spoke. "Thank you, Mr. Newton, and now next on stage is... Ms. Isabella Swan. Would you please come on stage?"