Chapter 44

Mark's POV

I don't know what caused Evelyn to want to break up with me. Of course, I was seeing other women, but she didn't know that. I made sure to be careful, she definitely didn't know the other girls.

I honestly did have feelings for her, she was beautiful. Fun.

"McGuire! Get those females in the shower!" My boss, Eriks yells from down the hall.

My hands drag down my face in frustration. I forgot they're leaving today to the highest bidders.

The girls cower away in fear as I walk into their room. A large cold box basically, the only things that can hold any form of comfort is small cots that they sleep in and the one meal a day that we provide. Sometimes I offer some of the prettier ones a snack, if they're lucky.

"Line up against the wall, if anyone is out of the line after thirty seconds...well you know what happens." An evil smile grows on my face, knowing I'll be the one that gets to punish them however I wish. My go to is usually a blowjob but if they aren't good or if they use too much teeth, I hold them down and use their bodies until I'm satisfied.

Much to my dismay, the females line up quickly and perfectly against the wall. Some shake, some look straight ahead without looking at me. A strong feeling of pride and power courses through me as I examine their half naked bodies. None of them hold the same beauty as Evelyn but, some are good enough. Especially the one with long black hair and round ass. She looks to be some kind of Hispanic but I don't care to ask.

I stand beside the line. "Bathrooms. Shower time." I instruct.

The girl at the head of the line begins to move out the door with the rest of the girls following. They've been here for about a month so they know where their bathrooms are.

I follow along, not wanting to miss the show.

Once we make it, I watch as they shakily undress themselves. My presence frightens them, that much is obvious. I love every second of it.

The steamy water begins to fog up the room as half the females get into the water. I watch as the water caresses their skin, knowing my dick is starting to get hard.

"Sir..." One of the taller females approaches me.

"What?" I sigh knowing she's going to ask for something.

Her eyes linger on her feet, refusing to look at me.

"May I be able to have a pad or something equivalent?" A tear travels down her slender cheek.

I'll never understand how menstrual issues are embarrassing to some females, it's normal. It means you're healthy.

"I feel generous today. I'll put one on your cot when we return." I smile.

"Thank you." She turns to get back into line.

I readjust myself in my pants from the restriction my dick has against them. I can't wait until we get more girls in, they're fun to break. I have to train them how to be the perfect woman for a man, that's usually fun.

Evelyn got lucky, I didn't have a chance to get her to fully trust me yet. In the real world, you have to get a female to trust and fall in love with you before you break her and she just wasn't at the point yet. She would've been perfect though.

I shake Evelyn from my thoughts as the females finish up. They usually take showers quick to get out of my line of sight. They only get one towel each so some of them who washed their hair allow water to drip onto the floor. Luckily I don't have to clean that up.