0 | Introductions

Hello everyone! This is my first book and I hope you all like it!

To those that have read the description, then congrats! For those who didn't, this fanfic is a story revolving around our beloved pomeranian with a spirit of a chihuahua, Bakugou Katsuki, and probably Kirishima, and an OC of mine, Murata Kenji.

Now, let's get to know my little gremlin properly!

Kenji Murata

Aliases

- The Emotion Hero: Duality
- Kenji
- Kenchan

Familial Information

- Murata Makoto (Alive)
- Murata Kyoujurou (Alive)

Biological Information

Birthday: 4/21
Age: 15
Height: 183cm
Blood Type: A

Other Information

Likes: Stuffed Animals, Autumn, Endeavor, Katsuki, Mild Curry, Izuku, Pork Cutlet Bowl
Dislikes: Dark Places, Really spicy food, Loud noises

!!QUIRK!!

Emotional Energy and Manifestation (EEM)

EEM grants the user the ability to manifest emotions into an array of forms, whether it be weapons, monsters, or such. Emotions aren't limited to the user, but also other people's emotions. The thing manifested by the user depends on which side of the emotional spectrum, as Kenji calls it, comes from. The spectrum is either of the three: Positive, Negative, or Neutrality. Alongside this, the user can utilize emotions to use as a source of power or energy, this also follows The Spectrum rule.

Drawbacks include severe headaches and migraines, fatigue, hallucinations, severe nosebleeds, nausea, and muscle pain. The drawbacks, however, don't stop there, the quirk is always active making the user be susceptible to other people's emotional statuses, the user is also a great empath. One last drawback, if the user lingers too long on one side of the spectrum, they'll be slowly be consumed by the emotions related to that side of the spectrum.

Stats

Power (Avg) - 4/5
Physical Power - 3/5
Quirk Power - 6/5
Technique - 5/5
Intelligence - 3/5
Cooperativeness - 4/5

And that's all about Kenji, yes I am partially aware that his quirk is a bit overpowered, but I have my ways to balance it all out

And that's all about Kenji, yes I am partially aware that his quirk is a bit overpowered, but I have my ways to balance it all out. With that being said, thank you all guys, gals, and non-binary pals, I'll see you all in the very first chapter!