3 | Doubtful

7 years had passed, ever since Kenji's quirk manifested the Murata household had been hectic, to say the least; Kenji learned that he can manifest and use emotions as energy and power and this has been a hassle to the hardworking mother and the U

7 years had passed, ever since Kenji's quirk manifested the Murata household had been hectic, to say the least; Kenji learned that he can manifest and use emotions as energy and power and this has been a hassle to the hardworking mother and the U.A. Professor father.

Kyoujorou wasn't the best in handling the quirks of the hero course, in fact, he was one of UA's guidance counselors so he can handle the emotional aspects of his son's quirk but not the entire quirk itself. Late at night, Kenji would always wake up crying and covering his ears because he's flooded with the feeling of pain, sadness, grief, etc. from villains attacking the public, and Kyoujorou would always find himself sleeping beside his son until just late last year.

Kyoujorou's heart would always break at the sensation of his son crying in his arms and against his chest. And to this day, he can always simulate his son's figure around his arms.

Makoto on the other hand was always swamped with work and couldn't be the loving and supportive mother that her son needed, Mitsuki, ironically, filled that role whenever Kenji was staying with Katsuki whenever his parents weren't home. But when Makoto is home, and if she's not swamped with work, she would comfort her son and tell her that they will be okay.

Now, Katsuki's experience with Kenji's quirk is a whole other story; Kenji would always confide with Katsuki how people younger and older than Kenji would tell him that he was a myriad of negative things, he was told that his quirk was villainous, it was too unstable, he was too apathetic, too cold, unheroic. He was a villain to them. Katsuki would always find Kenji have bandages and bruises and is always on the verge of crying.

Today was no different to the 12-year-olds however, Katsuki was waiting by the school gate of Aldera Middle School, tapping his shoes as he waited for his best friend with a piece of his mind. He waited, and waited, and waited, no sign of Kenji. Okay, time to worry.

Katsuki walks back inside with a pissed-off look, not sure if he was pissed at Kenji for being slow or pissed at the people slowing Kenji down. "HEY TEACH! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHERE KENJI IS?!" Katsuki yelled at the teacher, who was understandably both surprised and annoyed at Katsuki's behavior. "He went to the field, he said something about leaving behind his stuff." The teacher replied before grumbling about Katsuki's behavior.

Katsuki stomped his way to the field just behind their school and saw Kenji in the middle of it, his stuff was scattered around, a spiral notebook was ripped to pieces, a few pencils were snapped, claw marks were on the ground, and a bloody nosed Kenji sat at the center of it all. "OY WHAT HAPPENED?!" Katsuki exclaimed, running to his best friend; worry and fear took over his usual angry self.

"O-o-oh K-katsuki! I-I my quirk acted up while I was walking back. Sorry." Kenji lied, which was obvious enough based on the shoe prints on the ground, at least 4 other people were there. "Idiot. You know that lying to me won't work." Katsuki calmly said, pulling out his handkerchief and wiping away Kenji's bloody nose. "I'm sorry Katsuki if only I had a better quirk or was stronger, you didn't have to run back here and take care of me," Kenji said, slowly but surely letting out soft whines and sobs. Katsuki was mad, not because of his selfish reasons, but because Kenji implied that he and his quirk were too weak.