11 | Overpowered

The events from yesterday certainly left an impression on both Kenji and Katsuki. Still, they chose not to talk about it last night which was surprising for both Mitsuki and Makoto to see their children oddly quiet and share some quick glances and some nods. "These kids freak me out." "Awww they know each other so well that they don't need to talk to understand each other." Mitsuki and Makoto thought respectively. There's no point in lingering on yesterday, tomorrow is a new day, and along with it are new challenges and memories.

The journey to the school itself is pretty much uneventful really, Katsuki is in his own little world while Kenji is texting with Mina and Kirishima, chuckling and showing Katsuki the memes every now and then. "After that one heck of a first day, you think today is going to be as eventful?" Kenji asked the blonde, scrolling through Twitter, "I could care less." Katsuki replied nonchalantly, kicking a pebble to the side as they walk through the halls of UA. "I just hope today's gonna be exciting." Kenji comments, stabbing a box of apple juice with a straw, Katsuki cringed at the sight of Kenji's 3rd box of juice, "You should stop drinking juice. You're gonna have cavities." He scolded, snatching the box from Kenji and drinking in front of Kenji. "I'll have my vengeance Katsuki," Kenji stated while the other just smirked.

The morning classes were normal, starting from English to Math to History and so on, Kenji was barely keeping up in Math until Katsuki told him what he was missing, while Kenji helped Katsuki in English. Lunchtime was also pretty mundane, although the cafeteria food was deliciously cheap, Kenji brought with him Makoto's home-cooked lunch, "Nothing's better than home-cooked meals. Thank you for the food!" He said, taking a bite out of the katsudon. "Uhm. Excuse me? Kenji Murata?" A voice spoke behind the teen, "Hm? Yes, that's me. How can I help ya?" "Oh, uhm, mom asked me to deliver this to you. She said it took a while but this is the fruits of our labor. I don't know what she meant by that." The girl said giving him a suitcase, quite heavy and black in color and it bears a familiar insignia. "Oh! It's from auntie! Serena right? Nice to meet ya, dear cousin. Sorry for the trouble." Kenji sheepishly replied, placing the suitcase beside him, "It's alright, she also said that if you need it fixed or modified, just go to the support department and look for me." Serena said and Kenji nods, "Noted! See you around I guess." Kenji said, waving goodbye to the quickly retreating girl. "Who's that?" Kirishima asked, making Kenji jump from his chair. "You scared me! But, to answer the question, she's my cousin, enrolled in the support course, looks like auntie finished what I asked for." Kenji replied.

Lunchtime ended faster than Kenji anticipated and then the long-awaited afternoon class is here. Hero Basic Training. "He's here!" Kenji heard Izuku fanboying, making the brunette chuckle at his friend's nerdiness. "I HAVE...!!! COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" All Might announces, bursting through the doors in his silver-age costume. How did Kenji know that? Blame the freckled green hair dork. "Hero basic training!" All Might burst, crouching down and posing dramatically while his cape swooshed appropriately, "The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!!" He said posing yet again before dramatically pulling out a card with the word 'BATTLE' on it, "No time to dally! Today's activity is Battle Training!! And for that..." All Might said, as a soft click echoed and parts of the walls started to extend, showcasing boxes labeled by number. "You need these! In accordance with the Quirk Registry and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted.." All Might said before the class erupted in chorus, "Costumes!!!"

"Now get your respective cases and change!! Meet me in ground beta in ranking order!"