5.5 | Aftermath

Katsuki fell asleep, it took a while for Kenji to finally calm down the pomeranian chihuaha but he's finally at ease.

Kenji stood up and stretched, ready to plan out his routine for the next six months before the entrance exams until his phone rang, showing "🦈 Shark 🦈" as the caller id.

"Good evening Kirishima." "Murata! Oh my god you're okay!! I saw you in the news today and I was worried!" Kenji was shocked that this guy that he just met is genuinely concerned for him, he found it. "Yeah yeah it was unfortunate that I came out unscathed." Kenji joked making Kirishima click his tongue in disappointment. "You shouldn't joke around like that Murata." Kirishima scolded the brunette, but only got a light chuckle as a response.

"Awww look at you, we barely know each other and you're already so caring." Kenji teased making Kirishima laugh nervously and awkwardly, "Well we are going to U.A. right? Might as well get to know someone already to avoid being socially awkward..." Kirishima replied, "Oh you're enrolling for U.A. too?" Kenji asked and Kirishima hummed in agreement. "That's so cool! Can't wait to see you in the entrance exams!" Kenji cheered "Hell yeah man! But are you sure that you're okay after that villain attack? How about your friend?" "We're both fine Kirishima, I can send a selfie of both my friend and I unscathed." Kenji proposed, "No! No! No! Its okay! I believe you! I can't help but be concerned y'know..." Kirishima admitted.

In all honesty, Kenji didn't expect Kirishima to be care at all considering they just met, but he found it comforting. "Awww Kiri is worried about me that's so cute, alot of people don't usually care if I'm okay or not." Kenji said not realizing what he said. "What? How about your friends?" "People won't befriend me, considering all the rumors that had been spreading in our school." Kenji admitted, sitting on Katsuki's chair and fidgeted with his necklace.

"Well... Whatever those rumors are, I don't believe in them, you're a really nice guy AND you let me borrow your book even though you don't know me." Kirishima said, making Kenji chuckle. "Well to be fair, I just knew you were a friendly and harmless guy, and you looked so sorry when you saw me with the last copy of my manga." Kenji teased, "Oh it's getting late, I'll talk to you later okay? I'll introduce you to one my friends! Have a good sleep Murata!" "Call me Kenji ok?" Kenji said and Kirishima hummed and ended the call.

"So who was that?" A voice behind Kenji asked, it was a newly awakened Katsuki, "Oh sorry Suki, was I too loud?" Kenji asked and Katsuki lightly punched him, "Nah, i just heard you talking with someone, seems like you just met them." Katsuki commented, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "Yeah, it's a story for another day though." Kenji said, getting off of Katsuki's chair and ruffling the blonde's hair. "Go back to sleep you dynamite." Kenji said but Katsuki grumbled something along the lines of "no." Or "Fuck you."

Katsuki stretched his arms out, his hands opening and closing, as if he was demanding something in the most immature way. "Ok ok, I'll sleep with you." Kenji said as he pushes Katsuki's arms down and laid beside him. Seemingly no delay, Katsuki slept the moment his head hits the pillow, and Kenji chuckled at this. "You look so soft without your resting bitch face." Kenji remarked, opening his phone to take a photo. Only Kenji can make Katsuki lower his guard and stop him from being mean, while Katsuki is the only one that can silence the voices in Kenji's head.

Izuku wrote down what happened today in his notebook before his phone chimed, making him stop and see who texted him

💛Duality 🖤
Hey, you okay?
After that villain attack, I couldn't really check up on you.

💚Mini Might💚
Yeah I'm good Kenchan.
I found someone to train me in Ua though after what happened!!

💛Duality 🖤
Really? Pog! I wish I could help you in your training tho. ☹️☹️

💚Mini Might💚
Its fine kenji, i dont mind. Besides, Kacchan might get mad if he finds out you prefer training with me 😂😂

💛Duality 🖤
Pfft, what is he? My partner or some shit? I have my own life I can decide who to train with 😤😤😤😤

💚Mini Might💚
Eh.
I actually wanna ask how are you. After that villain attack I saw your arm already half dark, are you okay?

💛Duality 🖤
Oh that? Its cool, I was so worried about Suki and you yknow. Cant help but overthink what could've happened 😥😥

💚Mini Might💚
Well you can rest easy now tho! 😚😚
Kacchan and I are okay and safe, and so are you! Thanks again for saving us.

💛Duality 🖤
Awww its nothing, its my job after all these years lmao. You should sleep Izu, it's pretty late.

💚Mini Might💚
I will, night Kenchan!!! 😘🥰

Kenji smiled at Izuku's message and places his phone on the nightstand and got comfortable in Katsuki's arms, slowly drifting away into slumber