12 | Discovery PT. 1

Kenji

I think I've read the same paragraph for the past ten minutes. Gods I'm exhausted after yesterday's battle training—my dad even suggested to take the day off, but I said no—I'm still roaring to go!

But its still way too early for me to talk to people, well most people, "You sure you're not pushing yourself?" Katsuki asks, examining me from top to bottom, "I'm totally fine Suki, besides," I said running ahead of him, doing a small twirl at the end, "I'm just mentally tired not physically!" I replied but he just kinda brushed past me, "Whatever." He said and I just sighed, shorty may have a chip on his shoulder and puts on this tough guy front, but I know he's a big softie. Source? Just trust me.

Today's gonna be great day! I can just feel it! Sure yesterday was a mess, but today I have a good feeling about it!
.
.
.
"What's it like learning from All Might?" A reporter lady asked as she shoves a microphone to my face, a great start honestly, I looked around and the entrance is packed with reporters bugging students for a story of a lifetime, "Wait! You two are from the sludge villain!" She said. Okay now that was uncalled for, "Just leave me alone." Katsuki said walking past the reporters as fast possible while I stayed, "Well uhm, let's not bring that up okay? As for your question, learning fron All Might is cool! You watch him from the television makes him feel like an untouchable and unapproachable god or something, but he's really down to earth and entertaining! He keeps the class active and participating and that's good! Anyway, I'm running late, hope that helped!" I said running off to catch up with Katsuki.

"You actually answered her question?" He asked as if I did something wrong, "She's just doing her job, kinda felt bad that she wasn't getting as much attention from the students." I said chuckling. But before I entered the campus, a nagging feeling of anger and hate spread through the crowd of reporters.

Yeah, today's gonna be a great day.

Class started and everyone was seated, all that's left js to wait for Aizawa to get out of his sleeping bag cocoon

"Good work on yesterday's combat training; I watched the videos and the results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't act like a kid; and Midoriya, another broken arm I see. You can't keep saying you can't help it cuz you can't control your quirk." Aizawa said to Katsuki and Izuku, who only looked down in embarrassment, "Murata," He said and I jolted, readied myself for the criticism, "Great work, keep it up." He said and I just smiled.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry for the late notice, but today, I'll have you all..." Aizawa said and the class felt the pressure, "Choose a class representative." He ended and I felt the instant relief from everyone.

Wait. Did he say class representative? Well then, things are about to get loud.

"Me! I want to be class representative!!" Kirishima yelled. "Me too." Kaminari said next "I want to do it too." Jirou was next, raising her hand. The next thing you know everyone wanted to be the class representative except for me and Izuku staying quiet. Why are they all so loud...