1 | Inseparable

"BUT WHY?!!!" A small, spiky-haired, blonde boy whines as he was dragged by both his parents to a nearby house. It appears that someone had just moved into their neighborhood. "Be nice Katsuki! We're just going to greet the new faces in town, get to know them, and maybe make a Facebook group." The boy, whose name is Katsuki, mother states, looking up in the sky with a smirk. "Why do I have to be with you?!" Katsuki complains before receiving a piece of candy from his father. If the plan was to shut the boy up, well, that worked effectively.

Upon arriving, the boy's mother knocks on the door and patiently waits for anyone to receive it. A few seconds after, the sound of footsteps, small ones, grows close to the door. "M-m-may I-I h-h-h-help you?" A shy voice emerges as the door creaks open, to reveal a quivering brunette. "Hi, little one! I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, this is my husband, Masaru Bakugou, and this is my beloved angel, Katsuki Bakugou. We're your neighbors!" Mitsuki greet the boy before being slowly interrupted by the door slowly closing. "Did... he just close the door on us?" Masaru sheepishly asks and Mitsuki chuckles. Muffled voices seemed to emanate from the other side of the door before revealing a brown-haired woman who is carrying the said boy earlier.

"I'm so sorry! He's just so shy that he closed the door!" The woman apologizes "Oh no! I completely understand!" Mitsuki replies, chuckling at the end and remarking that the boy is adorable. "My husband is currently out as of the moment, but please! Come in! Come in! I'll have tea brewing for all of us! Kenji, could you show them where the living room is?" The woman, who is the matriarch of the household, asks her son. Kenji nods and softly says, "Follow me please."

The house where the Bakugous are as of now is relatively large, a spacious kitchen just behind a bar counter lined with tall seats, a spacious living room with two blue sofas facing each other and a coffee table between them, a dining table with 6 chairs just behind the bar stools, a comfy living room just adjacent to the dining area. "Please! Make yourselves comfortable, Kenji, could you please bring these to them?" The woman, who the Bakugous now know is named Murata Makoto, says from the kitchen. Makoto hands the boy a bowl of chocolates and a plate of sandwiches. "Thank you, Kenji!" "Thank you so much! Makoto!" "Yum candy!" Masaru, Mitsuki, and Katsuki says respectively. Kenji softly giggles at the younger blonde's reaction. "Kenji, why don't you and Katsuki get to know each other better?" Mitsuki suggests and Katsuki lights up.

"Who's your favorite hero Kenji?!" Katsuki asks rather loudly, making the other boy wince in discomfort, "Ah Katsuki! Please don't speak so loudly around Kenji, he doesn't like it." Makoto says from the kitchen. "Ah Sorry Kenji!" Katsuki panics but he is greeted by a single pat on the head. "I-it's okay K-katsuki. M-my favorite h-h-hero is Endeavor!" Kenji says enthusiastically but Katsuki groans in disappointment, "Not All Might?! Isn't he like the best hero in the entire world?" Katsuki asks, lowering his voice, "Well, he is, but Endeavor looks so cool!!" Kenji cheers, Katsuki had no choice but to let the boy be happy.

"What does your husband do Makoto?" Masaru asks, helping Makoto with the teacups, "Oh, he was a pro hero, but he retired and instead teaches in U.A." Makoto says looking at Kenji with a soft gaze. "I assume he resigned because of that bundle of shyness." Mitsuki jokes and Makoto chuckles at Mitsuki's remark. "Yes indeed. His hero name is Nightmare. And seeing Kenji for the first time led to our new dream of raising our son and giving him the happiness he deserves." Makoto says, ruffling the soft locks of her son, who is talking to Katsuki about toys and preferences.

"Looks like Katsuki and Kenji are getting along pretty quickly." Mitsuki comments, looking at her son who was annoyed five minutes ago and now is happily chatting with Kenji. "Kenji doesn't have many friends, and it's such a relief that Katsuki is so nice to him. The other kids think that Kenji was too shy or too quiet." Makoto comments, her face showing disbelief and sadness upon remembering how her son cried to her arms when a kid pushed him and told him he was weird. "The kid is strong to be able to talk to people still don't you think Masaru?" "Oh yes, I would assume he would start to isolate himself, but looks like that didn't shatter his will." Mitsuki and Masaru say and Makoto smiles softly.s

"Mom!" Kenji calls out, gaining the attention of the room, "What's is it, my superstar?" Makoto asks, bringing Kenji to her lap. "Can Katsuki stay over?" Kenji asks and Katsuki runs to Kenji's side. "Well, that's not for me to decide honey, you should ask Katsuki's parents," Makoto says to her son. Upon hearing this, Katsuki runs to his parents and asked if he can stay for the night. "I don't see why not!" Mitsuki expresses and Katsuki grins widely. "Kenji!" Katsuki blurts out a bit loudly to the boy in question. Kenji flinches but hums in acknowledgment.

"Pinky promise! Be my bestest friend!" Katsuki proposes, offering his pinky to Kenji. "It's a promise Katsuki!" Kenji responds happily, interlocking his pink with Katsuki. From that point they were inseparable.

Hey! Author here! How's the first chapter? Cute right! I'm not really grammatically good so please be patient with any grammar inconsistencies

Hey! Author here! How's the first chapter? Cute right! I'm not really grammatically good so please be patient with any grammar inconsistencies. Anyway guys, gals, and nob-binary pals, I'll see you!