13 | The Worst Case Scenario

"You want him to do what?! Hua that's crazy!" Kyoujurou argued only to be met with a persistent look from his younger sister, "Look Kyo, I know you're concerned for Kenji but have you seen the damage?! He's only 12! And he's clearly stronger than both of us! It'll only hurt him if this continues." Hua argued back, showing the footage of the incident to the father. "But has this been tested yet? Are there no side effects?" "None Kyo, Hoshiko made it herself so you can trust me when I say this is safe. It's only until he becomes a student at UA, or he starts getting sick of it. But for now, we have to play it safe." Hua said, handing Kyoujurou a bottle of pills. "Kenji's quirk is stronger than ours at our peak Kyo, even with amplifiers. As of now, it only brought harm than good to everyone."

Kyoujurou looked at his unconscious son and contemplated. As a hero, he knows the danger of a quirk like Kenji's at the hands of an emotionally unstable adolescent, but as a father... he only wants his son to be happy and safe. "As per the commission's orders, he's going to stay with me for the next 4 months. He'll go under tests and observation to see whether or not he's capable of such an event again. It pains me to do this to my nephew, but the safety of the people comes first." Hua said to Kyoujurou, but the man still wasn't buying it. "When he wakes up, I want you to tell him the truth and help him understand. Don't blame him for anything, please don't make him lose hope, Hua. I beg of you." Kyoujurou begged his sister, who only gave him a reassuring smile and nod.

Hua loved Kenji; he was her first nephew after all and she was his first mentor. If she had her way, she would've let Kenji do whatever he wanted in the training halls of her agency, but she has a responsibility to foresee future dangers as the number 2 hero. "He's strong Kyo. Have faith in him. I'll take him under my wing until he's ready."

"If you want to talk about strong and cool! That's definitely Murata, Bakugou, and Todoroki!"

The mention of his name interrupted Kenji's nap, sitting upright as he rubbed the sleep off of his eyes. "But Bakugou is so unhinged. He won't be popular with people." Tsu said nonchalantly, making Kenji chuckle at Katsuki's annoyed expression. "What did you say frog face?!?!?" Katsuki shouted making Kenji cover his ears, you'd think he'd be used to his best friend's loud and vulgar mouth. "We've only known each other for a short while so it's so amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage." Kaminari insults Katsuki even more, "What the hell is that vocabulary huh?! How about I kill ya, bastard?!" Katsuki yelled again "Suki." Kenji said and the blonde immediately sat back then and behaved. Now the class is even more intrigued and started laughing at Katsuki's sudden change of mood.

"Woah. Can't believe Murata could control him like that." Kaminari jests and Izuku chuckled, "Kenchan keeps Kacchan in check most of the time." "Bonus for Murata. Not only is his quirk so cool but his personality is the total opposite of Bakugo! Always so calm and charming, he'd definitely be popular with the public." Tsu stated and everyone agrees with her, "Come on, I'm not that good. Todoroki and Katsuki are way better in battle than I am. Let's not forget the potential of everyone's quirks here either! Like Yaoyorozu's practical and versatile Creation, or Kirishima's handy Hardening quirk! All of you are amazing also!" Kenji replied with a smile, making everyone look away, even Katsuki.