4 | Rising Up

Beep beep beep beep beep Bee—

An alarm clock chimed repeatedly before being met by an explosion, the poor thing never stood a chance. "KATSUKI!!! ITS TOO EARLY FOR YOU TO CAUSE A RUCKUS!" Mitsuki's voice echoed from downstairs, making Katsuki grumble in annoyance as checked the time in his phone. "6:00am..." He mumbled before going to the bathroom and calling Kenji.

It has been common practice for Katsuki to call Kenji the moment he wakes up, because this accomplishes two things, 1) It wakes up Katsuki when he hears Kenji say "Mornin!" and 2) It wakes up Kenji. The phone dialed for a few seconds while Katsuki squeezed a glob of toothpaste on his poor toothbrush and starts brushing his terth aggressively.

He would normally scream to the germs but since Kenji is going to pick up, he decided to brush aggressively quiet.

Speaking of which, "M-morning Katsuki..." Kenji replied in his low and rough morning voice, which caught Katsuki slightly off-guard, "Mornin idiot, get fucking ready in 30 minutes." Katsuki said before hanging up on Kenji, who could only say "A—" before being cut off.

Kenji was let out a dramatic gasp before sliding into his bathroom and starting to get ready for school.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Kenji yelled before running out to meet Katsuki in front of their house, and speaking of the devil, "Oy! Come on! We're gonna be late!" Katsuki yelled upon seeing the brunette

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Kenji yelled before running out to meet Katsuki in front of their house, and speaking of the devil, "Oy! Come on! We're gonna be late!" Katsuki yelled upon seeing the brunette. "Morning to you to Suki." Kenji said, flicking the shorter male's forehead.

"That fucking hurts! Stop it!" Katsuki complained, rubbing the area where Kenji flicked his forehead, "That's what you get for making me rush my beauty rest." Kenji replied, eating a piece of buttered toast. "The hell are you talking about?! YOU WERE SLEEPING FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS????" Katsuki yelled, Kenji flinched at the sudden shouting but overall he has gotten used to it. "Its okay old man, you'll understand when you're younger." Kenji said, walking faster as he drinks orange juice. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!! COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"