school's not used classroom

🔞 cw // sexual content, handjob, making out, anal sex, overstimulation,  semi-public sex.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-------------

........

"What?" Jake scoffed.

"Do you still think that he's inviting you for that stupid project? He almost touched you earlier!"

"So what? How is that your business?" He crossed his arms and raised a brow.

"I'm your boyfriend, Jake-"

"For sex. For sex only, right?" He cut him off.

"You don't even love me, you asshole" Jake pushed him away.

"Don't tell me.. you fell in love?" He questions while Jake wiped his tears, "oh. That's right. I fell."

"Jake, we already agreed-"

"NO! THAT DOESN'T REALLY MAKE ANY SENSE! I AGREED TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR SEX BY THE THOUGHT OF YOU'LL ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH ME! BUT NO, YOU STAYED ASSHOLE LIKE YOU USUALLY ARE!"

"Love.." he called him softly.

"Here you are again, you will call me in softly tone and then what will happen next? Sex right?" He scoffed and bit his lip in frustration.

"I'm hurt hoon, if you can't tell to me what you really feel, it would be better if we just end this" he walks away.

Sunghoon fell silent on his spot.

They haven't broke up yet so close to there.

................

As Sunghoon entered the basketball court, his eyes immediately caught Jake, talking with his teammate.. and even allowing him to touch him.

Out of anger, he pulled the younger to his side, hands going down to his waist, "Let's talk"

He glared at his teammate, "let me go, what are you doing?!" Jake whisper-yelled.

His hand were not harsh instead it was gently placed on his waist, afraid that he might hurt him.

"Please. Let's talk.." his voice softened.

That soft "please" was already enough to make Jake melt and come back to him.. like an idiot.

"Just a talk."

He nodded at Jake, "i promise"

Jake now let him to drag him.

Sunghoon dragged him inside the school's not used classroom, it was very far from their building.

He let go of his hand.

"Why.. why are you letting that bastard touch your legs?" He asked, annoyance was visible in his tone, "i thought you hate people touching you without your consent?"

"you told me it makes you uncomfortable."

"Aren't we here to talk?"

"Yes and we are talking so answer my question." He pulled a chair to sit.

Jake just stood there, "i was letting him on purpose..." he mumbles.

"What?"

"I want to make you feel jealous.. that's why" he finally faced him.

"Are you happy? Are you happy that you succeed?"

"Look." Jake rolled his eyes, "I did that so you could tell me what you really feel"