mission failed

🔞 cw // sexual content, neck nipping, anal fingering, anal sex, kissing.

This one shot was IneedaDaimondRing idea

The idea was changed a little bit? actually

The idea was changed a little bit? actually.. i'm not sure.. but it's still related to her/his request :)

__

tw // mention of death, blood. use of knife, self-harm.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING DIE?!" his father yells, throwing their things even the expensive ones to the floor.

That line. Doesn't hurt him anymore, he's used to it.

"get out. Seeing your face disgust me, GET OUT!"

Before he could leave he mumbles a "fuck.." in frustration, "fuck this life."

"what-" the door shuts.

__

"How can he say that to his own son?? That fucking old man-" he stopped as a cold sharp metal brushed against his skin, though it didn't left a bruise, still. "don't move."

He looked to his side, "who are you? How did you get inside here?"

The other didn't answer, Sunghoon chuckles as he can feel the nervousness in him, "how can a mafia's son be so nervous?"

"what?-" the other flinched when Sunghoon grabbed his arm, "why are you shaking too much? That's not how you should act if you want to kill me"

The smaller tried to take his hand away but obviously, he was way more stronger.

"This is how."

The elder held his hand tightly, forcing it to create a bruise to his wrist.

He raised an brow as the younger kept refusing to, "isn't this what you wanted? Jake? You dumbass"

The other glared at him, "fuck you" he mumble, he wasn't like this.. he swear. He should never let his feelings go to his way, but what is this? why is he acting like this?

As he was too busy getting too much irritated to himself, Sunghoon took that chance to bruise himself while still holding his hand, causing the other to instantly let go of the knife and backs away.

The blood dripped down to the floor, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He yelled, ripping a peace of his clothe to wrap it around his cut.

"Let me go" he take his arm away harshly and pick up the knife again, he gave it to him, "isn't this what they ordered to you? Grab the chance, kill me."

Though Jake do need to kill him, he just couldn't, he couldn't do it.

"No.." he shake his head, "what do you mean no??"