banana milk

🔞 cw // sexual content, kissing, neck nipping, anal sex, hand job, blow job, semi-public sex.

This one shot was JAESTHEUTIC idea, thank you!

This one shot was JAESTHEUTIC  idea, thank you!

"Did you already saw our new teacher? They said that he's insanely handsome!" They gossips inside the classroom.

"New teacher?.." Jungwon's brows furrowed in confusion, moving closer to get more informations.

"Really? how fun" Jake smiled as his thought runs wild, making the two to look at him with such judgement in their eyes.

"I heard he's young too"

"Oh.. interesting" Jake mumbles.

__

First Day.

"I'm Sunghoon Park, your new science teacher." He introduced, intertwining his fingers as he scans his eyes around.

His eyes suddenly landed on his one student who's smiling so sweetly at him.

But he ignored it and continue to look at the other students.

__

"You there." He pointed his finger at the boy at the back, "are you listening?"

His eyebrows furrowed, annoyance was evident in his tone.

"I-i'm sorry sir!" He apologized and chuckled after.

And because this is his first day, he let that pass.

__

Jake stayed in their room after the bell rang, which mean it's break time.

He looked at their new teacher body proportion, "i wonder how that looks like if that is gone" he pointed his white polo.

Suddenly, Sunghoon turned around and met eyes with him.

"Why are you still here Mr. Sim?" He raised an eyebrow, wiping the chalk dusts on his hands.

"you know my name?" he smiled.

"of course, you're my student."

"then that means you have good memory.."

"because you remember my name.. you probably remember all of the students name you handle, well.. unless your eyes were only fixed at mine"

The other didn't answer him, instead starting to pack his things.

"I heard that you're still young, is that true sir?" He asked and tilt his head in confusion, eyes sparkling, showing how innocent it is.

He smiled, it was working. "What is your age, sir?"

"I'm 23 years old, Mr. Sim"

"ahh so.. you are young." he stands up, "me. I am 19, don't ask me why i'm still in highschool"