pet play

🔞 cw // sexual content, pet play, rough sex, heat sex, size kink, anal sex, neck nipping, fingering. 🔞

This one shot was [ redacted ] idea.

So as you can see, i didn't put any warns about jake being a bp, the person who gave me the idea agreed that i can still do it even though it's not a bp jake, so i hope that i won't disappoint anyone with it

So as you can see, i didn't put any warns about jake being a bp, the person who gave me the idea agreed that i can still do it even though it's not a bp jake, so i hope that i won't disappoint anyone with it. :)

___

Sunghoon couldn't sleep as Jake, his hybrid puppy kept moving in his embrace, "Jake, is there something wrong?"

The puppy's tail wiggles when he heard the soften in his voice.

But telling him the reason was harder than he thought, he just think that it's too shameless to say that he's in his heat.

"nothing.." he shakes his head.

"c'mon.. tell me" the elder lifted up his chin, the other gulped, "i'm.." he looked down to his lips, "in my heat.." he continues.

"i'm sorry" he apologized quickly when the taller didn't move in his position and is shocked to what he just said.

"no, i mean- why would you apologize?" he asked, "i just feel like i need to.."

Silence filled the room after that, the puppy sighs, fiddling his fingers as a pout was slowly curving in his lips.

"So.." Sunghoon started, making him to look.

"Do you want some help?" He asked and looked back, he looks serious. He shook his head, feeling shy about it, "n-no thanks.."

But his ears was betraying him, it moved and looks like it was happy, even his tail, shit..

"Liar" the other raised an eyebrow at him.

The taller hovers on top of the smaller, "you seems excited, aren't you?"

Jake shivered when he touched his cheek, "Sunghoon.." he calls him, "hm?"

"Please help me, i couldn't sleep because of this.." he almost cries, "sure, just make sure that you won't back up" He nods his head dumbly, "i won't.."

"good."

The other leans closer to his lips, he closed his eyes as he thought that Sunghoon would kiss him, but no, his lips hits his collarbone, peppering his chest with kisses, hand intertwining to his.

His other hand roamed around his body, touching every parts, making the younger to feel a rush of adrenaline.

"I didn't know that you're this sensitive." He whispered as he can hear his small moans.

He sat as he pulled his collar with him, "come, sit" he pats his lap.

And Jake being the good puppy he always is, he obediently obeyed, straddling as the elder lays his back on the bed's headboard.