who do you belong to?

🔞cw // sexual content, butt plug, heavy kissing, neck nipping, anal fingering, anal sex, semi-public sex.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

this one shot was @mintsnk  idea!

Several heavy sighs comes out from Sunghoon as he stared at the two not so far away from his spot whose having a blind date.

He stared at Jake whose smiling so widely, "tch."

"Stop staring and do your job, Sunghoon." Jay scolded and gave the notes with the pen, "take their order"

He nodded, taking a deep breathe before proceeding to walk to their direction.

He stood right infront of them, which grabbed their attention.

But his glare for the man never left, "uhm.." Jake felt a little bit shy as he can see how the boy is getting uncomfortable with Sunghoon's stare.

He cleared his throat and kicked Sunghoon's leg, signalling him to stop.

Sunghoon averted his gaze, clearing his throat, "may i take your order.." he stopped for a second to look at Jake.

"Sir?"

Jake looked up and met eyes with him, he looked away immediately, "sir?"

Jake wasn't answering.. instead, he grabbed the water to drink it, "Jake, i'm asking what's your order."

"You two seems know each other.." the boy suddenly interrupted, causing the two to look at him.

Sunghoon chuckled, "we do know each other"

"But we're just friends" Jake quickly added, avoiding any misunderstandings.

that made Sunghoon to laugh, "but friends doesn't know what their friend taste like" he replied.

A red blush flushed on the smaller's cheeks.

"What do you mean?" The boy asked, "it's nothing, just ignore him" Jake answered instead of Sunghoon.

Sunghoon grinned as he pressed something in his pocket.

Jake's eyes widened and glared at Sunghoon who wasn't even looking at him yet has his sly smirk.

he gripped the table.

"Jake? Are you okay?" The boy worriedly asked, looking at Jake who's starting to shake.

"y-yes.." he stuttered, drinking water again to calm himself.

He stand up and grabbed Sunghoon's arm, "let me talk to him for a minute" he excused themselves.

The other was just smiling in victory.

He dragged Sunghoon inside the restroom, "what the hell is your problem?"

Sunghoon didn't answer him, he was just standing there as he chuckles softly.

"You can see that i'm having a blind date, right? But why are you doing this?"

Sunghoon stared at him with amusement, amaze how he still managed to say something despite of the butt plug in his hole.

He purposely made him to wear that earlier, having the idea to ruin his blind date tonight.

and his plan succeed.

"I really can't understand you" Jake rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance.

Sunghoon took the remote out of his pocket, "are you done?"