we're just starting

🔞cw // sexual content, drugs in drink, handjob, heavy kissing, neck nipping, blowjob, fingering, anal sex.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This one shot was [ redacted ] idea.
I may have changed his/her idea a little bit.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" Jake's teammates cheers.

Jake was already red due to drinking too much beer earlier.

"I can't drink anymore" he refused and shook his head.

One of his teammate wrapped his arm around him that made him flinch from the sudden behavior, "come on, that will be your last"

Jake gulped, he looked at the glass wine and grabbed it, ignoring the ice that is not floating, he drink it with no stop.

He put down the wine glass, catching his breathe.

He shook his head when his sight suddenly gets blurry, "my head hurts.." he mumbles and got supported by his teammate quickly.

"I need to go home" he said and tried to stand up but got pulled again.

"No, you're not allowed."

He felt a hand on his chest, he couldn't see it clearly but he slapped that hand away, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

After that, he felt a breathe touching his neck, he shivers.

"I knew it" he heard before completely losing his conscious.

__

"Ahh.." he groaned silently, slowly opening his eyes.

He saw window beside him, he looked to the side and saw, "Sunghoon?" He called him.

"Oh, you're awake now?" He asked and glanced over, Jake nodded, "but my head still hurts"

He heard heavy sigh that made him quickly look down, he just know where this is going.

"I told you not to go" he said, annoyance is visible in his tone.

"I'm sorry.." He just stayed silent.

"That one guy even already touched your-" he stopped to breath out, recalling it makes him furious again.

"Sorry.."

Sunghoon looked at him, "forget about it, just rest" he sighed.

..

Jake's eyes scanned Sunghoon, he's wearing a black polo and a leather pants, his wrist watch.. his veiny hands, his adams apple, his lips.. "Sunghoon.."

Sunghoon glanced over, "what?"

"I want you" he answered in the most seductive tone he know, Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "not now"

Jake sighed, "i can't wait anymore, my body heats, i want something"

"Just wait, be patient."

"My down there feels funny.." he mumbles, following a chuckle after.

Sunghoon looked at him, this is the first time he saw him getting in heat.

He sighed and just continue driving.

__

8:48pm

As soon as they entered their apartment, Sunghoon quickly captured his lips, his other arm wrapped around his waist, Jake kissed him back with the same movements as he what he do.

His hands goes to his chest as his lips lets out small whimpers.

As their tongues kept fighting, he grasp to his polo, Sunghoon was pushing him.