comfort

🔞 cw // sexual content, heavy kissing, anal fingering, semi-public? sex, grinding, anal sex.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This one shot was xmoinix idea

Jake:
Hoon?

Sunghoon:
Hm?

Jake:
I got scolded by K hyung :(

Sunghoon:
Why?
Did you do something?

Jake:
Well..
I actually don't want to talk about it..
Can't we just meet?
I just want comfort.. :)

Sunghoon:
Sure, Yunie
I'm inside the room where there's no cctv

Jake:
Thank you, wait for me

__

Jake quickly got up from his bed and wore his slippers, rushing to where Sunghoon is.

once he entered the room, he immediately saw Sunghoon with his arms spread, letting him to get into his embrace, the embrace that always comforts him because of how warm it was.

He smiled and accepted it, "thank you"

"It's nothing, be in my embrace as long as you want." Sunghoon looked down on him who just buried his face deeper to his chest.

He chuckled and held his shoulders, pushing him lightly to sit, "come, sit on my lap" he said and tapped it.

Jake follows and wrap his arms around his neck, letting his head fall on his shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" Sunghoon asked, gently caressing his back, Jake shook his head, "no, i don't want to."

The taller just hummed as response.

Silence filled the room after that, so Sunghoon decided to grab his phone but as he was just about to grab it, his dick hardened when the smaller grind.

He groaned, the touch on Jake's hips tightened.

"J-jake.." he utters as Jaeyun grinds again.

He grabbed his shoulders and pushed him lightly to see his face, "what are you doing?" he asked.

He stared right into his eyes, those eyes, those innocent eyes that he always use whenever he want something more than cuddles...

He quickly realized what's he up to right now.

"I want you please" the smaller answered, "you sure? someone might hear us here"

"I don't care.. just please.." he tightened the grip on his back, showing his wet doe eyes that he knows he couldn't resist.

Sunghoon took a deep breathe, "don't regret this" he replied, Jake nods his head dumbly and smashed their lips together.

This kiss was different from what they usually do, Sunghoon kisses him deeply as he suck his lower lip until it goes plump, earning muffled whines from Jake.

He allowed the taller's tongue inside his mouth, clashing their tongues together as Sunghoon's hands were roaming around inside his white sweater.

The taller stopped the kiss and take his white sweater off, kissing him down to his nub, taking one between his lips, swirling his tongue around, making Jake shake in his touch.

"H-hoon.."

He goes back to his lips again, standing up, "turn around." He commanded which Jake quickly obeyed.

Jake's palms were on the walls, his body was slightly bent down.

Sunghoon pulled down his sweatpants along with his underwear, as he pepper his back with kisses, his finger roam around his rim and slip inside easily, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion "did you fingered yourself?" He asked.

The smaller nodded, "b-but it wasn't enough to satisfy me.." he breathelessly replied.

"ah i see.." the taller insert one more finger and one more, starting to thrust his fingers faster, making the smaller a moaning mess.

"ah, ah, ah..!" he moans, trying to hold Sunghoon's hand, "i want you now.. please.. mm.."

"Patience, Jake." He pulled out his fingers and pushed his sweatpants down, pumping his cock few times and teasing him by rubbing the tip against his throbbing hole.

"Hoon, stop teas- ah!" He screamed when Sunghoon pushed in all his length, making his legs to tremble, "shh.. do you want someone to hear us?" He asked, Jake shook his head.

"please move.."

The thrust he got was slow at first but already hitting his prostate, earning a series of moans from him.

Sunghoon turned him around just to capture his lips, starting to thrust faster, muffled moans created by the sloppy kiss.

Jake cries, probably because of the scold he got and the too much pleasure taking over his body.

He wasn't like this before, he was a sweet and innocent person, he doesn't know how to do such things like this.

But, Sunghoon taught him that, at first kissing, making hickeys, and started turning into this.

He got obsessed of feeling good, he found himself even enjoying when Sunghoon is angry and becomes more rough.

All of the innocence he have vanished.

Skin claps filled the room as Jake shudders in his embrace.

Sunghoon bury his head against his neck, heavy breathes and groans coming out from his mouth as Jake's walls were clamping around his cock.

"ah, ah, ah! m-more please..!" He pleaded, the taller thrusts more faster, "you're such a needy little thing, aren't you?"

Jake nodded his head, nails almost scratching his back.

His mouth were slightly agape, Sunghoon looked at his plump and pink lips, not wasting this chance to devour his lips and even his moans.

"hnng.."

The smaller pushed him slightly, "i-i'm cumming..- ah.!" He grips to his hair.

"inside.. please.. hoon" he pleaded, Sunghoon just nodded, busy making hickeys on his neck.

The other squirts first while the taller takes more few thrusts until he reached his own climax.

He felt a warm liquid rolling down to his butt cheeks.

His arms were still wrapped around his neck, breathing heavily at his neck.

"Do you like this kind of comfort?" The older asked, he nodded his head, "yes.. thank you.."