Pranks

🔞cw // sexual content, rubbing, heavy kissing, handjob, neck nipping, fingering.

__

Loud screams filled their apartment.

Why? Because Sunghoon kept throwing pranks on Jake.

"Sunghoon!" Jake shouted that echoed inside their apartment, making Sunghoon peek quickly, "yeah?"

"Why would you throw pranks even with my dog?" He asked, patting Layla who has blush on cheeks and black eyebrows.

Sunghoon laughed.

"Why? She looks beautiful"

"Don't show your face to me unless you want black eye" he warned, Sunghoon just laughed it off and closed the door in their room.

Jake breathes out.

"Let me wash your face, Layla? Hm?" He said and caressed her face.

Sunghoon has been always like this, always pulling pranks on him, he found it funny at first not until he do it the whole april.

They have been roommates for almost 3 years and he used to like him, it lasts long not until Sunghoon confessed that he likes someone, he never told that someone's name but he knows that it's not him.

He sighed.

__

"Stay here, i'll take a shower too" he commanded, Layla follows and lay on the couch.

Jake goes inside their room and saw Sunghoon, playing, "Hi" he waved his hand.

He just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

__

As he was about to wrap the towel around his body, the lights went off.

He quickly pressed the light switch countless times but it didn't work.

"Is Sunghoon playing pranks again??"

He started to feel anxious as his mind started imagining ghosts.

His toothbrush suddenly fell down, causing him to ran outside the bathroom and hid under the blanket.

His eyes were shut, covering his face.

He stopped when his hand touched something, he immediately took it away but got pinned to the bed, his both wrist were locked by someone.

The lights went on again, he saw Sunghoon, on top of him, "L-let me go.." he stuttered, heart starts beating faster.

"Why did you touch my down there first?" Sunghoon asked, his eyes scanned his chest and look to his eyes again, "are you naked?"

"I-i'm taking a shower! Okay?! But you suddenly plays prank again! You know how much i hate darkness!" He cries, "i'm not-"

Jake flinched when lightning suddenly strikes, they both turned their faces to the view outside, it was raining.

"You must've misunderstood something" Sunghoon chuckled and accidentally rub his knee against his hole, causing Jake to shut his eyes, biting his lips to supress the moan that wanted to come out just now, "I.. i need to-"

He couldn't finish when he felt a rub again, his hand clenches this time.

Sunghoon only looked at him, having fun teasing him, "what? You need to what?"

"I need- a-" he quickly swallowed his moan when Sunghoon rubbed his knee again, arms shuddering.

"S-sunghoon.." he called the taller, staring at his eyes, "yeah?"

"I want.." he couldn't continue when Sunghoon cut him off , "oh, it's not a need now? But a want?" He chuckled.

"What is it? What do you want? Pup?" He asked.

"you.."

"Is this a prank?" Sunghoon grinned as if he just won something, "Since when did i play pranks on you?" Jake asked and pulled Sunghoon to a kiss, it was harsh and needy one.

Sunghoon let go of him and devours his lips more harsher, deeper, once he open his mouth, his tongue already clashes with his.

He gripped to his clothe when his kiss goes down to his neck while his hand is slipping to his hole, "H-hoon.."

The other flicks his tongue, sucking it after, earning a loud mewl from him.

He stopped for a second to lick his own fingers before slowly inserting it to his hole, making Jake's nails to bury more onto his clothe.

Jake looked down, he just noticed that Sunghoon was half naked, "did you undress yourself?"

"No, i was already half naked earlier" he replied and starts thrusting his finger at his hole, "a-ahh!.. W-why.. t-though..?" He still managed to ask despite of how he thrust his fingers into him.

"What do you think boys do when they're alone in a room?" He asked and goes to his lips again and peck it, "hand jobbing ourself"

He whined when Sunghoon insert one more finger but immediately pulled it out.

"Looks like no more pranks tonight" he whispered and take off his shirt.

A/N: HAPPY APRIL'S FOOLS DAY💜