play

🔞 cw // sexual content, kissing, neck nipping, use of sex toys, anal sex, anal fingering.

This one shot was [ redacted ] idea, also, this is a little bit hardcore.

__

"hoonie, i'm sorry please.." Jake spread his arms for him.

Sunghoon scoffed, "you must've thought that i'm easy to fall for this huh?" He raised an eyebrow, already coming closer to hug him.

"well.. you are" Jake laughed, starting to play with his hair while the other was burying his face onto his neck.

...

"But you know.."  Sunghoon suddenly blowed his ear gently, he shivers, "i'm still mad."

The taller broke the hug, tucking his hair strands behind his ear.

"Don't you should do something so i won't be angry anymore?"

"Like.. what?" The smaller asked, tilting his head.

"As expected, you're so innocent."

"Do you still remember what we did last week?" He asked and Jake's eyes quickly widened, "oh.. so you remember it?" He chuckled, seeing him turning red.

"I-is that what you want?.." Jake stuttered, earning a smirk from Sunghoon, "if it is, would you allow it?"

They stared at each other for a minute, silence filling up Sunghoon's bedroom.

"so.. have yo-" Sunghoon couldn't continue when Jake leans closer for their lips to collide.

He found it funny that he tries so hard to kiss like him, he held his nape and pull him closer to open his lips and turn his rubbing kiss to passionately one.

Jake had to grip on his shoulder to restrain him from coming more closer, but Sunghoon pulled him back that made him bump onto his body.

That passionate one, turned into feverishly and needy, making them lose their breathes.

"W-wait.." Jake stopped, catching his breath.

Sunghoon took that chance for his kisses to go down his neck, peppering it.

The other tightened the grip to his shoulders, he nip his sensitive skin, causing it to turn purple with slight red.

He goes for his lips again, gently pushing the smaller towards the bed's headboard.

"Take off your clothes, everything."

Jake obeyed like he always do, feeling a little bit shy stripping infront of him.

Sunghoon noticed it and chuckled.

Once he finished taking all of his clothes off, he immediately got a peck on lips.

He smiled a little.

Sunghoon stands up, "where are you going?" Jake asked, watching him go to his drawer.

"Fuck yourself using a dildo" Sunghoon took it out, coming closer to give it to him.

He sat on the edge of the bed, "go on, i'll watch"

It looks like their dick and he don't know how he supposed to fuck himself that.

Jake bit his lip, "are you still mad?" He asked, Sunghoon shakes his head, "no, not anymore."