punishment

🔞 cw // sexual content, overstimulation, heavy kiss, neck nipping, anal sex, anal fingering, rough sex, handjob 🔞

This one shot was tinsvie idea! Thank youu!

Jake only didn't do the assigned chore here☺️

[ BIG ]

Sunghoon:
i'm in my room, be here at 7:30.

Jake:
GOSH? it's 7:28??
what's the matter anyway?

Sunghoon:
I told you to clean the backseat of my car but why is it still dirty???

Jake:
wait-
i thought you already cleaned it?

Sunghoon:
Yes, i just did.
But isn't this what you supposed to be doing?

Jake:
I'm sorry

Sunghoon:
apologize infront of me, come to my room.

Jake:
I know what you're thinking.
i'm still sore down here hoon

Sunghoon:
now.

Jake:
🤦

__

he gulped as his throat got dry out of nervousness, "i'm here... open the door" he knocked.

The door opens, revealing the elder who seems just finished taking shower and.. naked.

"w-wear clothes!" He almost yelled, looking away with flushed cheeks.

"why are you acting like this is the first time you've seen me naked. " The other rolls his eyes and wrapped the towel around his hips, fingers running through his hair to remove his bangs that kept blocking his sight.

He looked at the younger again, "what are you doing there? Come in"

Jake slowly, shyly, goes inside.

"Close the door"

His eyes widened to it, "i told you, i'm still sore-" he couldn't continue as the other leans, causing him to stop from breathing for a moment, "too noisy" he says as he closes the door behind him.

He backs up again after that, " sit there " he points the chair infront of the bed.

And Jake did what he said, "Hoon-" Sunghoon interrupted him again, "pleasure yourself while i watch you" he commanded and laid down the bed, covering half of his body with the sheet as he threw the towel away.