his b(e)ad side

🔞 cw // sexual content, kissing, couch sex, anal fingering, anal sex, scissoring, neck nipping.

This one shot was [ redacted ] idea.

In this one shot, Sunghoon is the younger one now

__

Jake stared at Sunghoon as he was reading a book on the couch, fixing his glasses everytime he reads another page.

His conversation with Jungwon and Sunoo suddenly flashes back in his mind, "why don't you figure it out tonight? I mean, look at your boyfriend" Jungwon pointed the younger not so far away from them, "i think he doesn't know anything about being a bottom or a top, grab the chance now hyung"

He bit his lip and stand up, going to his direction.

He stood infront of him, making Sunghoon to look at him as he was blocking the light.

"Why?" He asked.

"Come to think of it hoon.. you does look like the bottom, ah no, you don't look like it, because you are. You are the bottom" he laughs and so does the other, but sarcastically. "stop with your nonsense baby, move, don't block the light"

The elder's eyebrows furrowed, "no, i don't want to."

The younger closes his book, he sighed. "alright, what's wrong with you again this time?"

Jake bent down to level with him, to his surprise, Sunghoon never flinched nor moved on his spot and only stayed starring at him, nonetheless, he still continues.

"Should we try it tonight?" The elder asked as he tilt his head, though, the other looks annoyed, he didn't backed up.

"Try what? Stop with your ridiculous acts and move"

The smaller stand up, "ya! i only want to prove that i'm the top, but why are you being so serious all of the sudden?" His eyebrows furrowed as well.

"that's enough, i've also heard many people talking about that and it seriously irritates me" the younger replied, his arms crossed in annoyance.

"tch, you just don't know anything about it" the other replied and that's it, it reached Sunghoon's patience, he stand up and looked down to him, making the elder to feel so small.

"First of, you disturbed me in my reading, you approached me and said nonsense things that i'm so sick of hearing it everyday to not only you, but to others as well" he tried to calm himself as he doesn't want to yell at him, it does, it does really getting in his nerves hearing it everytime he comes to school.

Does doing it can make them finally zip their mouth?

Jake fell silent, he didn't expect that it would turn out like this.

Sunghoon sighed, "you're the one who started this, okay?"

"What do you mea-" the elder couldn't continue when the other shut him up by kissing his lips, soon got pushed on the couch, making him sit.