bodyguard

cw // sexual content, making out, neck sucking, anal sex, riding, choking, power bottom Jake (?)

This idea is mine

__

Since Sunghoon started being Jake's bodyguard, Jake's eyes have always been fixed on him.

His body proportion.. godly facial features.. his veins.. everything about him perfectly fits his type.

So Jake eventually end up wanting him.

But Sunghoon.. he wasn't an easy target.

Jake have already tried many ways to seduce him, but it was all unsuccessful.

Sunghoon also never dares to touch him, only when it's necessary.

Making Jake wonder what will happen if one day he finally fell into his trap.

..

Jake has been eyeing his bodyguard since earlier, it jealous him that those girls whom just approached him had already laid their fingers on him when he couldn't even do that.

Sunghoon has his eyes always on him though, he never gave his attention to those girls.

He find not even one women here beautiful as whom he has been staring.

..

Jake stopped drinking and approach him, "are you having fun?" he raised a brow.

He glanced over at the girl whom was just about to walk towards Sunghoon, he gave her glare that made her back off.

"i don't know what you mean sir."

"don't act clueless, i know you love the attention that those girls gives you"

"you're drunk, let's just go home sir" Sunghoon grabbed his wrist to leave with him yet Jake took it back midway, "i'm not drunk."

Sunghoon sighed, "sir-"

"i'll have fun until morning, if you want to go home so bad, go home yourself" He rolled his eyes and goes in the crowd to dance with them.

"make him jealous, jealousy is one of the hardest feeling to endure, that way.. you'll have him."

Sunoo adviced him that.

If this didn't work.. he don't know anymore.

He usually always get what he wants, yet this is the first time he's not 100% sure.

He glanced over at Sunghoon and saw him looking, he quickly looked for a guy to dance with.

His body jolted when someone out of nowhere came to him, even though it did made him uncomfortable for a moment.. at least he won't have hard time to search for a man in this crowd anymore.

Besides, his looks are not bad.

"i have never seen such beautiful man like you" 

Jake proudly smirked, "thanks, i get that alot"

"are you alone?" 

He smiled and glanced over at Sunghoon, he nodded, "uhm, i am"

"if that's the case.. should we have fun together?" 

Flirting is a piece of cake for Jake so this wouldn't be really hard for him.

"sure, i don't see why not?" he smiled and slowly approached the man, he runs his fingers to his stomach up his shoulder.

The guy held his waist and pulled him closer.. which startled him because this wasn't part of his plan.

His plan was to be the only one to do the work, he just need to cling onto him for a mean time and stop if it didn't really work.