debt

🔞 cw // sexual content, heavy kissing, neck nipping, anal fingering, anal sex, humping.

This one shot was ALinnMuue idea, thank youu!

___

"I'm sorry.. my savings right now aren't enough to pay all of my debts to you.. i tried doing part time jobs but the money i earn always go to my mother.. i'm sorry.. i'm really sorry.." Jake was now on his knees, kneeling down infront of Sunghoon who has his eyes widened at the sight of him, kneeling.

"Stand up first, Jake" he gently held his shoulders to help him stand up.

"I'm sorry.. really sorry.." he apologized, tears starting to roll down his cheeks.

Since he looks miserable enough, he's letting all of his debts pass.

But of course, on under one condition.

"What if there's a way for you.. to not pay anymore?" he asked that made Jake look at him, "will you do it?"

"If there is.. then i will.. but tell me what is that way first.."

"A one night stand" he answered, causing the other's eyes to widen, "what?"

"I'm pretty sure you know what i mean."

"Well.. i do know.. but.."

"But?"

"We're both boys.. is it possible to do it with me?" He asked, "of course it is, if it's not then i wouldn't say that there's still a way"

Jake fell silent, he don't know, he feel nervous, "it's fine if you don't want to do it"

"No.. i will.. do it.." he replied, following a gulp after.

A smirk plastered on Sunghoon's face as he approaches him, "just relax yourself and let me handle it all" he tucked the strands behind his ear.

He backs up a bit when Sunghoon leaned, Sunghoon noticed it and pulled him back, causing their lips to smack harsher.

He closed his eyes and kissed him back, this.. this isn't bad at all.

At first, it was a peck.. that soon turned to a french kiss one.

Until it gets more sloppy with a bit of  aggressiveness, making them lose their breathes.

His hands goes down to Jake's back of the knees, carrying him all the way to his bed.

"You're a pretty good kisser, have you kissed someone before?" Sunghoon asked as he gently put him down.

"N-no.." the other breathlessly replied.

"Ahh.. so i'm the first?" He chuckled, Jake nodded, "yes"

"that somehow feels nice" he smiled and gave him a peck, caressing his cheek.