do you remember me?

🔞 cw // sexual content, heavy kissing, anal sex, anal fingering, kinda rough sex?

This one shot was Xiannanot4sale  idea

In this one shot, Sunghoon was the elder now

__

"I bought a room for you, enjoy your night, Sunghoon" Jay bid his goodbye as he has something urgent to do.

"Thanks, i'll stay here for a little while" he says.

This is his first time coming into a bar, he was never interested in something like this since he was always busy waiting for his bestfriend, his first love actually.

He was supposed to be with Jay, and Hee, but both of them left early because of something they didn't tell him.

He came here at the thought of having a one night stand with someone can help him forget his first love.

"No one is interesting here.." he mumbles as he took a sip to his zinfandel wine.

Though, it's a strong one, he finished it since it would be a waste if he wouldn't.

He shakes his head, "i feel dizzy" he hissed.

He massaged the bridge of his nose, continuing to look at the people.

"Who is that?" His eyebrows furrowed when he spotted a random boy who's sitting alone on the counter, and seems drunk.

Many has been eyeing him too, and he couldn't deny, he has a nice body proportion, no wonder why they couldn't take their eyes off him.

He averted his gaze, helping himself to stand up to go the room that Jay mentioned earlier.

He have to lie again, he have to say that he had a night with a girl, though he really didn't.

"Do you need help?" A girl approached him, he shook his head, "no.. thanks, i can handle myself"

What a lie.

"Tch."

The girl mumbles, "you just wasted a girl that many boys has been eyeing to." Before she left.

He only sighed.

__

He opened the door, "atleast the room here is nice" he walks in and the smell of roses welcomes him.

Before he could close the door, he took his leather jacket off, leaving his sleeveless white shirt.

"omy! Sorry!" He yipped in shocked as he turned around and saw a person covering his eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"S-sorry.. i thought this was the restroom.." he apologized and bowed after, he keep hiccupping, making it obvious that he's drunk.