Icing [ Taste Your Lips ]

🔞cw // sexual content, heavy kissing, neck nipping, blowjob, anal fingering, anal sex, multiple orgasms.

Taste Your Lips 18+ scene.
This idea was mine.

______

"I'm done" Sunghoon whispered whom who was hugging him from the back.

He just finished showering, towel placed around his neck.

Jake who was eating the cake that he bought, looked at him.

"You should go to sleep, i know you're tired" Jake said.

"i'm not" the other quickly answered.

Sunghoon held his hand and grabbed the spoon, putting it down on the counter.

Jake looked confused to it, "i am not done eating yet though.." he mumbles and found himself trying to grab the spoon again.

Sunghoon stopped him, holding his both shoulders, making him face him, "don't you remember what i said before i left?"

Jake's eyebrows furrowed, "no, i don't remember"

Sunghoon scoffed, "didn't i told you that i'll make sure that waiting for me is worth it?"

Realization hits Jakes.

He nods, "h-here?" He asked, looking around.

Sunghoon also looked around, "they're all asleep so what's wrong with doing it here?" He asked back.

"No! What if someone sees us?" He shook his head.

"Then it would be more exciting" he laughs.

Jake glared at him, causing him to stop.

"Alright, just feed me with the cake"

Jake pursed his lips and dip his thumb on the icing, putting it on his lips, "here you go"

Sunghoon laughed, "pup.. don't tease me if you don't want to do it"

Jake scoffed and placed the leftover icing on his thumb to his lips and devours it on his own.

Sunghoon was taken aback at first but kissed him back sooner as possible, he placed his hands on his waist, devouring it more harshly.

He already miss his lips even though he just kissed it earlier, he just missed this after being away for almost 6 months.

Sunghoon sucks his tongue, hands going down to the back of his knees, lifting up Jake on the counter.

Jake pulled out to gasp for air, it was too harsh, deep, and breath taking.

He watched Sunghoon dip his thumb on the cake and put it on every corner of his neck, "what are you doing?"

"Putting icing to where i should mark" he replied.

"What? But you almost filled my neck with icing" Jake's brows furrowed, "exactly."

"Are you being serious?" The smaller questioned, "of course" Sunghoon put another icing on his lips and lick it.

His kisses goes down to one spot with the icing and starts licking it, causing Jake to tilt his head, revealing his neck more, "h-hoon.."

Jake covered his mouth, other hand grasping to Sunghoon's hair.

Sunghoon continued to lick, bit, and change the spots with icing to hickeys.

__

He stopped when he saw no icing left, he moves back to see how many spots he marked.