-Chapter 11-

Chapter 11: Touch me
(getting a little smut in this one)

Taeyong had been practicing on a pole. He's been bored all day and didn't know what else to do. He had gone to check on Jisung and Chenle and accidentally interrupted their makeout session. He apologized and wandered into the kitchen.

He found Doyoung and asked him to make some breakfast. While he was cooking, they chatted about Jaehyun and how weird this situation was. Taeyong found out that Doyoung was actually a chef before he became a manager. Said it didn't pay enough. Taeyong munched on some toast and eggs before heading up to the room.

He spun and spun until he felt sick. Then his arms gave out and he crashed to the floor. He laid there for a minute, feeling the cold hardwood floor sink into his skin. He finally got up and crawled into bed. He put his sweatshirt back on, which was actually Jaehyun's, and then wrapped himself in the blankets. His eyes fell shut and was off to have another dream.

He could hear someone panting, breath falling on his ear. It was sending shivers down his spine. A noise left Taeyong's mouth, like a whimper. The person above him shifted a bit and placed his lips on Taeyong's. He knew the feeling of these lips but he couldn't pinpoint it.

Warmth bubbled in his gut. His body feels like the hottest fire. He felt the other's hands run down his side and then grip his thigh. He lifted his leg and placed it over his shoulder, changing the position. Taeyong felt the pressure and friction increase. Pleasure erupted in his body.

Before anything else could happen, Taeyong's eyes awoke. He groaned a little, kind of wanting to continue the dream. He sat up in bed when he noticed something tense beneath his shorts. He bit his lip as he looked down. He wasn't sure what to do about it. He looked around the room before deciding to head towards the bathroom.

He stood up, clutching Jaehyun's hoodie over his erection. He faced away from the mirror and pulled his shorts down. He felt dirty for what he was about to do. He hadn't touched himself like this for a while.

He wrapped his hand around himself and winced at the coldness of his fingers. He slowly started pumping himself, letting out small gasps.

He was so immersed in getting rid of his erection that he missed the click of the bedroom door. Jaehyun stood and watched for a few seconds, relishing in the sweet little moans.

"What are you doing princess?" Jaehyun interrupted the tense air and stood in the doorway with dominance.

"Jaehyun!" Taeyong yelped and tried to cover himself up, face turning even more red.

"Don't hide it, I already saw it," Jaehyun smirked, reaching out for his waist.

Jaehyun grabbed a hold of the hoodie and pulled Taeyong closer. He could tell the shorter was nervous. Jaehyun picked Taeyong up and set him on the counter.

Jaehyun pulled at his necktie to loosen it. Taeyong couldn't help but twitch under the hoodie, getting even more turned on as Jaehyun started to undress in front of him.

Taeyong's eyes wandered Jaehyun's sculpted abs. He reached out to touch them. Jaehyun let him do so for a few seconds before taking his pale hand and placing a kiss on his knuckles.

"Now let me see it again," Jaehyun tugged at the hoodie a bit.

Taeyong lifted his arms a little. Jaehyun chuckled and lifted the gray hoodie off Taeyong's small figure. Now that he was exposed to him, Jaehyun immediately started kissing his collarbone.

Taeyong bit his lip and reached down to touch himself again. Jaehyun's steamy lips traveled across his jawline and up to his lips.

They connected in a deep and passionate kiss. Taeyong moved his hands into Jaehyun's hair. Jaehyun moved one hand to hold Taeyong's back so he wouldn't fall and the other on his thigh, gently squeezing the soft skin.

Jaehyun pulled back to catch his breath and Taeyong panted. He closed his eyes as he tried to regulate his breathing. Jaehyun watched as he got an idea. He looked down and wrapped his hand around Taeyong's member.

"W-what are you doing?" Taeyong's eyes shot open.

"Don't worry baby boy. I'm just finishing what you started," Jaehyun pumped faster.

Taeyong leaned forward against Jaehyun's shoulder. One of his hands reached up and gripped onto Jaehyun's shoulder. The pants got louder and sometimes bled into moans.

"F-fuck, I think im close," Taeyong whispered.

"I can't hear that pretty voice of yours," Jaehyun said into his ear.

Taeyong's back arched a little and his nails dug into Jaehyun's skin leaving red lines. Taeyong released into Jaehyun's hand.

"Good boy," Jaehyun kissed his forehead.

He washed his hands in the sink behind Taeyong. He turned around and grabbed a washcloth. He soaked it in water and started cleaning Taeyong up.

"How about we just lay in bed now?" Jaehyun suggested as he redressed Taeyong.

Taeyong nodded and waddled to the bed. Jaehyun gave him a warm smile before heading into the closet to get comfy clothes. When he was ready, he climbed in next to Taeyong and cuddled him closely.

"Was it ok for me to do that?" Jaehyun asked.

"That was my first time doing that. I really like it, it felt really good," Taeyong tried to hide his burning face by burying his face into Jaehyun's chest.

Jaehyun ruffled his hair and said goodnight.

-
muahaha double update.
i hope you're enjoying the story so far :) we are already halfway through the chapters