-Chapter 15-

Chapter 15 Brownie boy

Taeyong woke up, still on Jaehyun's chest. The pink morning sun shone through the balcony curtains. The season was still changing into spring so the breeze was chilly. Taeyong saw bits and pieces of last night flash in his mind.

Did I really do that? He asked himself, starting to form a blush on his face. He shifted off of Jaehyun, feeling a heavy pain in his lower back. He groaned and stopped moving. Jaehyun stirred in his sleep. He laid there for a few minutes before Jaehyun woke up.

"Good morning baby," Jaehyun said, kissing the top of Taeyong's head.

"Morning," he replied, quieter than he would have liked.

"A little shy I see. How are you feeling?" Jaehyun asked, slightly worried about how much pain he was really in.

"A little sore. And hungry," Taeyong giggled.

Jaehyun sat up and stretched. He got out of bed, returning with 2 pairs of sweatpants. He handed one to Taeyong and slipped the other pair onto himself. Taeyong bit his lip to keep himself from wincing at the pain. Jaehyun walked over to his side of the bed and knelt on the floor.

"I'll take you down stairs," he said, patting his back.

Taeyong wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's shoulders and his legs around his waist. He stood up and walked them to the door. He unlocked it and headed toward the stairs. When they got to the dinning hall, he sat Taeyong in his chair. No one was quite awake yet so he walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Half an hour passed when Jaehyun came back, carrying a platter of food in his hand. He set it down on the table and placed Taeyong's plate in front of him. Fluffy waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Jaehyun sat in his seat and grabbed his plate.

"By the way, you never explained about that guy earlier," Taeyong said, voice sounding a bit raspy.

Jaehyun watched him poke at a strawberry as he gathered what to say. He finished chewing and set his fork down on the plate. He scooted his chair closer to Taeyong.

"That man is a very bad man. He's done things to my family and my staff. I don't tolerate anything he does," Jaehyun said, feeling a bit angry just thinking of him.

"What were you arguing about?" Taeyong stopped playing with the strawberry and stared into his eyes.

"That doesn't concern you," Jaehyun said, avoiding his eye contact.

"I know you're lying, why wont you tell me?" Taeyong asked, feeling a tad irritated.

"Because it's my personal business that you don't need to get into," Jaehyun raised his voice.

The room became deadly silent after that. Taeyong scooted what was left on his plate to the side. He got up and left the room. He wasn't sure where he was going, just wherever his feet took him. He found himself outside at the entrance of the zoo.

"Hey Taeyong," Felix smiled brightly as he rounded the corner.

"Hey Lix," Taeyong greeted from the other side of the door.

"What's the matter? You look sad," Felix asked, his smile instantly turning into a frown.

He walked over and unlocked the door, letting Taeyong inside. Taeyong sat down at one of the benches and sighed.

"I don't really know why I'm sad over this. All I wanted to know was what was wrong," Taeyong sighed again.

"Jaehyun?" Felix asked, sitting next to Taeyong.

"Ya. We don't really know a whole lot about each other besides the obvious. I thought that maybe by asking, it would show interest or something," Taeyong started to rant.