-Chapter 21-

Chapter 21: happily ever after

Kim spat blood from his mouth and gasped for air. He flipped the strands of sweaty hair off his forehead. Jaehyun rubbed his knuckles and rolled his wrist to pop it. There were only 2 lights in the room. A bright light that hung above Kim's head in the middle of the room and one off to the side that glowed a dim orange.

Kim looked through his one good eye and saw Jaehyun turn his back to him. He was talking to Taeyong who stood there with his arms crossed.

"He's all yours now," Jaehyun said, walking across the room to sit in a chair.

Taeyong walked over to where Kim sat on the floor, cuffed to a chain on the wall. He kneeled down in front of him, tilting his head in thought. Kim looked up at him through his damp hair, huffing for air.

Taeyong reached over for the toolbox and dug through it, unsure of what he wanted to do. Jaehyun wouldn't let him kill Kim. Instead he wanted to leave this encounter as a warning and if he does anything to Taeyong, Jaehyun will kill him. However, if he tries to prey on anyone else it's up to Taeyong to do whatever he wants to him.

Taeyong paused his searching hands and let his eyes wander around Kim's body. Jaehyun had laid down on the couch, still exhausted from his business trip. Taeyong grabbed the toolbox and set it next to Kim. Taeyong straddled his legs, closer to his knees so he couldn't kick him.

Taeyong moved the hair out of Kim's face so he'd be able to witness the whole thing. He undid Kim's pants to reveal the boxers underneath. Taeyong grabbed the sharpest tool in the box, a scalpel. He watched Kim flinch as the cold metal made contact with his skin.

Right above Kim's waistline, Taeyong started to carve the word SLUT. Kim's belly flexed and unflexed as he stifled his own screams through panting. Tears started to run down his face, mixing with blood. When Taeyong finished his word, he took a wet rag and wiped the blood away.

He didn't feel satisfied though. Kim knew this too when Taeyong stared at him, thinking about what next. Taeyong traced the outline of Kim's dick. He lifted the hem of his boxers, exposing the pale skin on his thigh. Taeyong tapped at his chin with the bloody scalpel. He scooted himself back.

Taeyong moved his hand to the waistband of Kim's boxers and pulled them down. This allowed him to get a better visual of his new canvas. He was going to use it to sign his work of art, he thought to himself.

"Please..." Kim said in a shushed tone, voice barely there.

"Please what? I'm not going to cut it off if that's what you're worried about," Taeyong replied.

There was a slight relevance in Kim's posture. It was then that Taeyong wished he could cut it off. He didn't use it for good anyways. Taeyong took a long screwdriver from the toolbox and used it to push Kim's dick away. Taeyong leaned in a little closer and pressed the tip of the scalpel to one of Kim's testicles.

Taeyong took his time carving TY into Kim. When he finished, Kim looked ready to pass out from the pain. Taeyong slid his boxers and pants back on. Before turning around, he spat on him.

"I'm done," Taeyong said, throwing the scalpel and screwdriver back into the toolbox.

Jaehyun stood up and opened the door. Two of his staff came in. One would doctor Kim while the other cleaned the mess and the tools. Jaehyun and Taeyong decided to go to their room.

"How about a shower?" Taeyong suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Jaehyun replied with a warm smile.

Jaehyun walked into the bathroom, already unbuttoning his shirt. Taeyong's stomach filled with butterflies knowing what they were about to do. He followed Jaehyun. When he closed the door, he made sure to lock it just in case.