-Chapter 13-

CHAPTER 13

Taeyoung woke up to the rise and fall of Jaehyun's chest. He didn't remember getting to bed last night. All he could remember was being against the door. He shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom to brush the horrible taste in his mouth.

He went to the closet and changed into a lavender sweatshirt and black sweatpants. He walked himself to the dining hall and ordered french toast. A few minutes later, Jaehyun pushed past the doors and sat next to Taeyong.

No words were exchanged between them. The only sound was of them chewing their breakfast and the occasional sip of orange juice. Jaehyun didn't have any important business for today but he didn't know what to do. This would be his first full day with Taeyong. He didn't even know what he liked to do.

Jaehyun cleared his throat. "Do you want to do anything today?" Jaehyun asked, poking at his food.

Taeyong sat back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. He didn't really have anything in mind. Suddenly his heart quickened at the feeling of another's presence. Then an idea popped into his head.

"How about you get to know your game? I ask you questions and you ask me questions," Taeyong gave him a flat smile.

"That's better than nothing. You can ask first," Jaehyun responded, pushing his plate away.

"How long have you been their boss?" Taeyong looks at him curiously.

"Since I was 18. What got you into stripping?" Jaehyun leaned forward and placed his chin in his hand.

"One of my friends actually. I've always liked to dance though. How many people have you killed?" Taeyong copied Jaehyun's actions.

"Believe it or not I've only ever killed about 5 people. Have you ever killed?" Jaehyun was testing him now. He felt himself tremble a little as Taeyong's gaze shifted.

"More than you and I could count. Have you ever had sex with a guy?" His voice sounded darker, more playful but Jaehyun could tell he was being serious.

"A couple times. Have you?" Jaehyun side eyed him, now afraid of eye contact.

"Once or twice. Have you ever though about fucking me?" Taeyong shrugged and leaned back, crossing his legs.

Jaehyun was a little surprised by this. "Maybe. Have you ever thought about doing me?" Jaehyun played back.

"I've dreamt about it. Last question for me. If I asked you to take me somewhere, would you?" Taeyong was picking at his nails now, waiting for Jaehyun's reply.

"Depends. Where?" It was Jaehyun's turn to look at him curiously.

"I think we should go clubbing. You can choose where," Taeyong stood up from his chair and watched Jaehyun.

"Go get ready then," Jaehyun leaned back in his seat.

~

Taeyong stood there for a moment. Thinking about why he was in the closet looking through clothes. But his mind went blank again. He felt faint.

He took a deep breath and started changing his clothes. He looked in the mirror at himself. His torso was covered with a corset with silky puffy sleeves, exposing his shoulders and collar bones. A black and wite plaid mini skirt with knee high platform boots. He put on a few silver rings, a bracelet, a thick black choker, and silver hoop earrings. His makeup was a smokey eyed look.

As he was walking down the staircase, he saw Jaehyun waiting at the door. One hand in the pocket of his black dress pants. He was looking at his other hand, reading the time of his wristwatch. His silk black shirt had a few buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up. His muscles are slightly straining against the fabric.

The moment he looked up at Taeyong, they both froze in place. It was like electricity being sent through their gazes. Jaehyun looked away first. Kun was standing by the car waiting for them. They entered the car in silence. After buckling their seat belts, Jaehyun muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?" Taeyong turned to look at him.

"You look very pretty," Jaehyun said before turning his head to look out the window.

Taeyong smirked to himself and looked out his window.

~

They arrived at a random club. Taeyong didn't bother reading the name. The building was decorated in black with neon blue and purple signs. The line of customers went all the way to the end of the block.

Jaehyun held his arm out for Taeyong to take. Taeyong slipped his arm around him and Jaehyun led them to the bouncer at the front door. The bouncer smiled and shook his hand before undoing the velvet line holding back other clients.

Immediately after entering, bass-boosted music pumped through the whole place. People were bouncing up and down on the floor. Drinks spilling and body pushing against one another.

"How about we get drinks first?" Jaehyun leaned down and asked against Taeyong's ear.

Taeyong nodded. Jaehyun placed his hands on the older's waist and guided them through the sea of people to the bar. They both ordered some pretty hard drinks. They sat at the bar until they finished their third drink.

Taeyong stood up from the bar and held his hand out. Jaehyun looked at him for a second before placing his hand on top. He was pulled up and whisked away.

-
hehe happy friday the 13th