~The Great Escape~

~•~•~•~•~
Above is a photo of Phoebe...
Thanks for the support
Please comment and let me know what you think of my story....
~•~•~•~•~•~

Scornful eyes watched the young girl by the sideboard scoop eggs and bacon into her plate. Claudette cheerfully spoke to one of the girls that joined them for breakfast. Evangeline took her seat beside Claudette and began to eat. She shyly kept to herself, well mannered she spoke only when spoken to and rarely gave need for any of them to say much to her.

Silvia observed her for a while. For the short time that Evangeline has been with them she said little to her and looked at her down the tip of her nose. As if she were a nuisance.

Evangeline deep down inside she knew her presence among them caused some discomfort. But, none the less there was nothing she could do but wait until Claudette's aunt sends word accepting her in her home.

She dutifully helped out where she could as far as cleaning although Claudette was against it. But she insisted she was bored. She tried her best to stay out of sight and did all she could to get through the day.

Her world changed for the worst she sometimes cried herself to sleep. In the eyes of most of them she was a dainty young girl, polite, caring and smart. To the few that did not want her around Silvia and Trini they thought her a burden to have around for fear that either she will run away their business or steal it away. It was no secret that most of the gentleman that frequented these places, had more perverted tastes and preferred their doxies young.
Very young....

Although a foolish thought she never would put it past them. And she did not want to take that chance.

Sitting up with tongue in cheek, Silvia cleared her throat and looked directly at Evangeline.

"So moppet, how long are ye going to be here for?"

All around the table hushed to whispers looking from Silvia to Evangeline.

Shyly she looked up and stared at Silvia, then sadly at Claudette.

"What is wrong? Cat go' ye tongue ," she teased.

Evangeline slowly put her fork down and before she could answer, Claudette spoke up.

"Is there a problem Silvia?" She glared at her.

Glaring back in anger that she was defending Evangeline, she shot her a heated glance.

"Aye, I do I have a problem. Since when do we harbor children? Is she a doxy in training here to take one of our places? Silvia spoke loudly.

The gasps and whispers increased.

"Measure your tongue Silvia," Claudette warned.

She shot Evangeline a spiteful glare.

"Did Claudette introduce you already to one of our frequent visitors yet?" She gave a devious smile.

"Silvia!!!"

"Or has she shown you the bedroom where you will make your first guinea laying on your back while your legs dangle mid air as yer first plunges between your thighs like an eager schoolboy," Silvia sighed.

She watched as Evangeline's face turned pink and she averted her eyes. Embarrassed by such things she stood and ran off.

Claudette stood and faced her.

" I want you gone, this instant," Claudette ordered.

Silvias lips thinned as she angrily stood from the table and marched off.