~Prelude to a Charade~

*******WARNING THIS CHAPTER contains mature content....***...

Morning had since passed and the days beautiful afternoon found them curled in each others arms. He stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. Blinking away the haze and grogginess, he looked around and remembered that he was in his bedroom.

The lithe warm body curled into his side brought a smile to his lips. She lay with her arm around his waist, and he lay slightly facing her, one slender leg between his and snug against his groin. He pushed against her softly, nuzzling the fragrant softness of her hair, and the feel of her in his arms. Slowly he became aroused, but then he forced himself to stop. If he continued, neither of them would leave this room for the day he thought.

Rigid with the growing urge in him, he groaned as his mind fully awakened. He smiled and remembered their fully sated state after their lovemaking. Afterwards, he left the study with her cradled in his arms and brought her up to his room.
It was some time in the wee hours of the morning that he took her willing semiconcious body again in his bed. Their bed.

Reluctantly, he moved away from her and stood from the bed not wanting to leave her side and the warmth of their bed. He walked over to the basin of water on the table in the far corner. Briskly, he splashed his face with water and began to shave.

It wasn't till after he had turned to dry his face and walked over to his chair and pulled on his breeches, he noticed her stir in her sleep. He pulled his shirt on, his eyes never left her sleeping form as he continued to dress.

Petite hands raised to her eyes and she rubbed them softly following a soft moan. He neared the bed slowly as if in a trance and watched her stretch like a well rested kitten. The sheets slid down her body giving him an enticing view of her breasts and a shapely thigh. Such a view brought a smile to his lips as he languidly leaned against the bedpost and watched her.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she stretched her body. The heaviness of her exhaustion still clouded her mind and weighted her limbs. She looked about in a sleepy daze until her eyes caught sight of Adrian staring at her.

He walked around the bed to sit at her side. He leaned over her and looked down into her eyes while he smoothed her hair away from her forehead.

"Good morning," he whispered with a grin gazing down at her.

"Good morning," she whispered back, her voice rich and sweet with a drowsy smile.

"I am going to find us something to eat, or would you prefer to join me in the dinning room," He said.

She looked towards the window for a moment and smiled. She looked at him then raised her fingers to idly finish buttoning his shirt.
"We can not hide in here forever," she sighed.

"Indeed we can not," he lowered his eyes to her fingers watching each one deftly loop and fasten it closed.

"I think it's best we eat in the dinning room," He looked at her. Then suddenly that mischievous glint in her eyes held him in place.

She smiled and ran her finger along the strong line of his jaw. "I was briefly thinking of pushing you back into bed but if you prefer to eat...So be it." she teased slowly sitting up.

"I must give the poor fellow a rest. You are so greedy." He chuckled. "I fear it will be worn out before its time."

With a mocking gasp, she turned to look at him.
"Milord you paint me as a hungry trollop, I never meant for us to do that. All I wanted to do was to cuddle," she coquettishly left the bed naked glancing over her shoulder at him.