~Tempestuous Passion~ part 2

Warning this chapter contains adult content....
If you are not comfortable with reading explicit love scenes then please do not continue. You have been warned.

The moment she opened her eyes, she saw the handsome face of an Adonis. Icy silver eyes gazed down at her with a gorgeous smile.
Her saviour that chased away all the demons in her nightmares.

She had no idea that her life would suddenly change.
"I want to marry you" he whispered.

Since then she had found out that he read her letter. She bared her soul in the hopes that she would be long gone when he read it. That wasn't the case and it terrified her when he held it out in his hand.

She licked her lips nervously and watched as his eyes darkened and he passionately confessed his love as well.

"I love you too Eva, I always have and I always will."

When she finally snapped out of her reverie she focused on him. He had set out to fix her bath so she could change. She sat curled up on the bed and watched as he walked  with two steaming buckets of water in either hand. He set the buckets by the door, threw her a lazy gorgeous glance, and crossed the room to drag a bath from behind a screen in the corner to rest near the hearth.  It was dusty with disuse and neglect, and he sloshed a little water into it and wiped it out with a rag before pouring in the rest of the water.

She watched as his thighs flexed and unflexed with his movements. Heat rose to her cheeks as she was caught staring at him when he turned. His develish grin broadened when he found her admiring him from afar.

He left and shortly returned with two more buckets and a towel draped over his shoulder that he layed across the nearby chair. Then he slowly walked over to the bed and held out his hand.

"Your bath awaits mlady," his husky voice undid her.

Shyness took the best of her as she slowly took his hand and slipped out of the bed. When they walked before the tub she looked at it then looked up at him. Regardless of the fact that he has already at one time touched every square inch of her body, she could not quite bring herself to disrobe in front of those gorgeous eyes. But on some level he noticed she was hesitant to do so.
He gave her an amusing smile that made her shiver.
"I take it I don't get to take a peak at what will await me on our wedding night," he asked with a teasing grin.
Looking into his twinkiling gaze that looked her over hungrily she bit her lip and gripped the blanket around her shoulder tightly. Slowly she smiled at his teasing smile and shook her head.
"Not even a little peak," he whispered.
She smiled even more and shook her head.
He sighed then leaned close to her lips.
"You drive a hard bargain m'lady," he pecked her sweetly on the lips.
"Im going to bring something for us to eat,"
With that he turned and left her to take her bath.

In his absence she quickly shed the blanket, her chemise and stepped into the tub. She sank down until the deliciously hot water covered her shoulders, and she rested with her head back against the rolled porcelain lip.
Her long hair trailed down over the back of the tub to touch the floor. For several blissful moments she remained like that, letting her mind drift while her body soaked up the warmth of the water around her.

Slowly she knelt on the tub and lathered her body with the cake of soap he had brought along with her things. The calming scent of vanilla and lavender enveloped her and set her mind at ease.

She poured water over her face and down her hair.  Feeling knewly refreshed and cleansed she stepped out of the tub and dried herself off. She put on a light day dress over her chemise with little necessity of the stockings and garters, the lace-trimmed muslin pantalets, petticoats that was all she customarily wore beneath her clothes.