~Epilogue~

****1877****
Three years later....

The beautiful May afternoon was met with the cantakerous noise of young Victoria playing outside in the large garden followed by breathless squeals and giggles running around from her captor.

With a smile and soft laughter she watched them from a window in the study as Tonk chased Victoria around.

She sighed shaking her head as she continued to observe her daughter.

It has been three years filled with love and happiness amongst them. Caroline and Arlington celebrated their wedding in a small chapel filled with those they love soon after Bethany was born. Then Brendan and Tonk moved back to town to be closer to them. She had everything she could possibly want. She was content. Complete.

Her eyes once again peered out into the garden and watched Caroline walking by with a tray of snacks. The familiar bouncy Auburn hair of her little one bounced along behind her mother with a basket of fruit struggling to keep it from dropping.

From afar Adrian admired his wife as she gazed out the window. A profound sense of desire and love settled over him just watching her. It amazed him how after so long his heart still tightened in his chest looking at her. When he catches himself smiling for no apparent reason, it is then he realizes it's because he's is thinking of her.

Pushing away from the door he slowly approached her.

Warm arms encirled her waist while she lovingly watched the children play. Adrian settled his chin on her shoulder and they watched the children below tackle Tonk to the grass and piled on top of him. They laughed.

"They can't get enough of him," she shook her head with a laugh.

He chuckled pressing a kiss on her neck before gently twirling her around to face him.
"And I can't get enough of you," he whispered with a grin.

"Is that so Milord?" she smiled wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Yes, very much so." he pecked her lightly on the lips with a kiss.

She looked up to him with a loving gaze and returned the kiss that was sweet and tender. His eyes twinkled with mischief as he pulled her close and lowered his lips to hers once more. His tongue traced the delicate curve of her lips and then moved to plunder the softness within and she responded in kind.

With groan of satisfaction, he pulled her closer enjoying the feel of her in his arms.
Slowly he pulled away feeling euphoric and lust swirl within him, he looked down into her breathtaking gaze.

Loosing himself as always in their depths, he reached for her hand and playfully tugged her along with him out of the room.

Like frolicking lovers running to find a secluded spot, he held her hand and pulled her along the hall towards their room.

Here it would serve for the moment as their own private haven. The moment the door clicked shut and locked, the intensity of their love for one another broke free. Frantic with need for her, he hungrily claimed her lips voraciously.

Her soft moan pushed him further. He pressed his hard body to hers against the door caressing her thighs slowly raising up skirts. Shivers of pleasure coursed through her as his fingers glided over her soft bare flesh offering all that he wanted.

He paused. Leaning back to look into those gorgeous eyes that swirled with desire. A knowning grin formed on her lips, his gaze turned lustful as his fingers grazed lightly over her bare sex.

Breathlessly, he moaned when his fingers touched her and felt her moist and ready. In record time his erection was freed from his breeches and her legs wrapped around his waist. Passionately, he slid into her warmth followed by controlled measured thrusts that slowly undid her resolve.

Their breathing soon became shallow and erratic as their bodies moved together in perfect symmetry.

Sheer delight overtook them both towards the brink of ecstacy with a soul shattering climax.

Tingling all over and reveling in the swirling haze of their release, she stayed with her body tightly drawn to his. He held her there tenderly kissing her lips.

"I love you so much," she whispered caressing his cheeks.

"And I love you," he lowered his lips to hers.

She could feel his length within her hardening once more. She gasped looking into his eyes.

"I told you I can't get enough of you," he whispered near her lips with a seductive grin.

"Come sweet vixen lets see if we can make a brother for Victoria," he chuckled as she laughed.

Holding her tightly to him, he walked her towards the bed and laid her down gently joining her where he lay above her lost in her captivating gaze that held so much love for him, and he made love to her again.

After some time they lay staring at one another enjoying their tranquil moment. Tightly he pulled her to him and she smiled with his caresses.

She slowly leaned up and looked down at him. As if feeling her penetrating gaze his eyes slowly opened and settled on hers. A smile formed on his lips as her gaze held this new light he hadn't seen in so long. Amuzement.

"What mischief is forming in that beautiful head of yours peach?" he murmured, her contagious smile had him grinning wide.

"I was just wondering if you will cosset me and pamper me so for the next couple of months," she whispered smiling at him.

His face darkened with a frown. "I always indulge you my love, there is nothing I would not do for you," he said observing her as she chose her words carefully.

"I know you do, but...," she lowered her gaze with a shy smile.

His gaze became shadowed with concern.

"What is wrong?" he asked quietly brushing her cheek lightly with the back of his hand.

When she did not answer right away he threatened to tickle it out of her or dunk her in the pond.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," she giggled as he rolled her over.

He looked down into her beautiful face searching her eyes that swirled with love and excitement.
"Really why is that?" he took in her enticing state beneath him.

She traced the curve of his lower lip with her delicate fingertip. "Women in my condition should not be dunked in ponds m'lord," she bit back a knowing grin as his face took on a blank stare.

"Women in your-," he broke off in astonishment.

Suddenly his gaze wandered over her body before settling on smiling face.

"Are you-?" he lowered his palm to her abdomen. His eyes bright with merriment as she beamed nodding happily with a soft yes.

With immense joy in his heart he rained kissed upon her cheek with flourished words of adoration and his love.

A child. Their second blessing he whispered to near her lips.

They kissed voraciously, devouring each other in an outpouring of emotions. The intense desire to express their love soon consumed them both. Giving her every thing, once more loving her so long and so exquisitely deep, that she wept in his arms with the utter sweetness of her surrender.

The End....

Thank you so much for reading Sweet Surrender...