~Road to Deceit~

*****Please ,Please, please comment and like. Oh and this part is explicit and for mature readers****

Icy blue eyes observed the low cut bodice in the mirror with satisfaction. It would definitely turn his head she mused as her maid tightened the strings making her bosom strain against the fabric, they're nearly ready to spill out.

The keen brown eyes that peered at her from the door took in the view with shameless hunger and was in no worry to hide it.

Their eyes connected through the glass' reflection and his wicked smile made her eyes sparkle. Such unmistakable lust and desire with a mixture of deviousness was there.

She swallowed hard at his perusal and how his eyes trailed over her. He slowly pushed away from from the doorjam and entered.

"Leave us," Reynaud ordered the maid.

The slight tightness of the strings the maid held loosened and a bit of dizziness clouded Alicia's vision that she had to place her hands against the wooden frame of the mirror. Letting out a deep breath and struggling for more she felt his warmth at her back and peered through the glass at him.

His fingers deftly rose to the strings to loosen them. Making her bodice a bit loose that she quickly placed her hand above it as to not have her breasts exposed.
Her eyes never left his face or his lips as they brushed over her neck.

"I don't see why you women wear these dreadful contraptions," his velvety voice brushed her skin.

She did not answer.

"If it were up to me I would prefer you wore nothing beneath your clothing," the richness of his voice husky with a tinge of sin made her stomach clench.

"It is the way of our fashion," she breathed as his eyes rested on hers.

They stood silent for a while gazing into each others reflection. A long finger rose to her neck and gently grazed over her now rapid pulse, teasing her and making her shiver.

In truth, his touch made her feel things she could not explain but she refused the sensation. She only wanted Adrian. It's what her mind screamed and what her heart chanted. But, her body has been very long with out the feel of a man.

"What do you say we let your flesh get some air? Before we commence our plans." He kissed her behind the ear loosening the strings to the bodice.

As tempting as it was, the refusal formed in her head was easily forgotten when her bodice fell away and her bare breasts were free from their confines.

Strong calloused fingers softly touched one heavy globe as their eyes watched it's nipple turn hard and tighten. Aroused and now clenching her thighs together she watched him give attention to the next breast and tightening nipple as he nipped her neck and kissed her ear.

Heavy breaths escaped her while he caressed her breasts softly and began reaching under her chemise and placing his finger between her thighs.

The deep rumble and groan in his throat said he found what he sought and was surely rewarded.
Clawing her way back down to reality she tried to pull away but he was not having it.

"Tsk, task mlady, we both know that is not wise." He grumbled in her ear.

"We can not do this," she swallowed with a panic.

"I am in love with Adrian," she closed her eyes tightly willing herself to gain some control of this conflicting sensation.

The mocking rumble of a laugh came from behind her. The derisive glint in his eyes made her pull forward a bit only to have his grip on her tighten.