~A debt to collect~

She stood motionless with fear as she faced the man that haunted her dreams every night.

He had yet to move towards her,  she did not know what to do. Run or scream. But the moment he did she panicked and slowly stepped back.
His glare stopped her.

"Tsk..tsk.." He warned.

His approach was slow and menacing. His eyes never left hers as he stood inches from her. His lips curled at one end as he raised a fingertip to tip her chin up to see him.

"You don't know how fortunate I am to have found you, sweet Evangeline," he whispered.

She trembled furiously.

"My..my but you are more lovely than I remember you. How long has it been 2..3 years since I last saw you? No...since you escaped from me," he laughed.

Lost with herself in fright, she forced her self to look up at him. His well groomed features were....astounding, he wore pristine attire as if he were a man of status.
She studied him with his razor edge sharpness and his calm and collective state. He was professional and dangerous.

"H...how did you find me? " she choked her eyes filling with tears.

His eyes slowly passed over her face with a slight glimmer in his eyes.

"Its really easy to find what you want when it shines like a beacon of light for a lost ship," he chuckled.

Innocently she frowned.

"You are the beauty that has all of the Tons eligible bachelors besotted and bewitched, Miss Chenoweth," he whispered.

She lowered her head, trying to avert her gaze.

The sound of his laugh sent a shiver down her spine.

She stiffened as he stepped closer and raised his hands slowly tracing his finger down her arm. She shivered ,recoiled and tried to pull away but he quickly caught her around the waist and tightened his grip forcing her to stop struggling.

"Shhh...easy, easy," he purred.

"You're feisty and I like that, save your strength lass because I'm going to need it when I take you to my bed," he lowered his gaze to her lips.

She swallowed hard and panicked. She continued her struggle and continued to fight but all he did was chuckle. Enjoying his self.

She began to scream, but he immediately covered her mouth with his hand.

"Bite me, and I will snap your neck," he threatened roughly tightening his grip.

"You seem to forget that you belong to me. Your father handed you over to me as a form of payment for his debt," he hissed tightening his grip more.

Tears began to fall from her eyes with a silent plea since she could not speak. His eyes were vibrant with a demonic glare of triumph. She shuddered and continued to struggle.

Then the footsteps of someone was nearing. She stopped.
The familiar female voice rang out in the darkness calling her name.

"Eva," Caroline called to her.

No answer.

"Shhhh," his eyes flashed With a warning and he lifted his finger to his lips.

He slowly removed his hand.

Again he tightened his grip. " This is not over. Now you are going to walk out of here and you will not say a word, I am watching you. Am I clear?" He spoke dangerously low.

She slowly shook her head.

He released her and stepped out of her way. Shakey legs carried her to the far end of the stable just in time as Caroline entered she flew into her arms. Quite shaken up she held onto her.