Read First....

Hello and Thank you for choosing
Sweet Surrender to read.

I am writing this as a warning note to readers more or less as a heads up so that there are no surprises going into this story.

This story as some of my readers have put it is

"Steamy, intense and captivating an awesome love story that does not disappoint." ~Anonymous

Now I want to point out that this story is set in Regency-Victorian Era. The love scenes are very graphic and is intended for mature readers only.

I want you to understand that this is a story of" Forbidden Romance"
There is a 7 yr age gap between the main characters in this story.

****If you are squeamish and don't approve of this kind of romance then dont read any further. I can totally understand your concern. But remember its a story based in an era where this was acceptable and was the norm.

So with that being said...

For those of you who are forging ahead into my world of Forbidden Love, coming of age romance and intrigue .....

Welcome.

Those of you who are half way through and at the edge of your seats waiting for more updates....
Dont worry im on it....im just ironing out the kinks....stay tuned...

With that said, I trully hope you enjoy this story as it takes you through the beginnings of Sorrow, intrigue, heartache and
True love...between two destined souls.

Don't forget to like and comment and please watch the book trailer on youtube and like it.... and tell me what you think...

Thank you...
Angie8177